Valentina Shevchenko vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk - Muay Thai Footage

Boogie woman is going to get wrecked worse by Valentina than she did by Rose.

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

Jedrzejczyk not equipped to deal with the throws, which is kind of a big deal when fighting all padded up, amateur rules.

Joanna got owned pretty badly.
But I feel she has a fair chance tbh. And it seems theres a little bit of a curse regarding Valentina and the UFC belt.
We'll see.

Jedrzejczyk not equipped to deal with the throws, which is kind of a big deal when fighting all padded up, amateur rules.
What's crazy is how Shevchenko was able to woman-handle Holm like she did, especially considering how strong Holm is (see Rousey and Cyborg fights).

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif

l41Yvxe1YjKuWpRW8.gif

What's crazy is how Shevchenko was able to woman-handle Holm like she did, especially considering how strong Holm is (see Rousey and Cyborg fights).

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif

l41Yvxe1YjKuWpRW8.gif

It was pretty impressive that she was able to dominate Holly considering the size disparity.

They are both great. I wonder if it favors Joana more since she now has smaller gloves and more tools to use since its mma. She also fighting at her natural weight class @125 i believe. This might also be the first time we see her use a lot of offensive grappling rather than defensive.

Oh my, you poor JJ fans know that she is getting fisted into unconsciousness in this fight?

Right?

Val is going to win a technical striking fight by decision

Why are we still pretending she's some sort of KO monster everyone is scared of

Plus Valentina's vastly improved ground skills...submitting Pena was no less impressive

usa-today-9845250.0.jpg

This will be very hard fight for Joanna but she's been the only legit challenger for Valentina in this division now .

How will Joanna deal with these counters?

Last edited:
Both of them suck and womens martial arts in general is a joke.

This will be very hard fight for Joanna but she's been the only legit challenger for Valentina in this division now .
Challanger? Joanna will be red corner lol.

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif

l41Yvxe1YjKuWpRW8.gif

Non of these techniques require much power..there leverage based trips..but yeah it will be a great weapon for her agaisnt joanna

Back