Conor McGregor Cried After 1st MMA Loss, Opponent Explains Why ...

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"made a leglock and he was crying"

that guy talks like khabib but looks like conor. :D

Man, I thought for SURE this was another Mysterio thread.

Man, I thought for SURE this was another Mysterio thread.

1513446122649.png

Really? Some 5headed balding, pale faced bum is trying to cash in on McGregors fame?
He is the durt of the durt.

Well that guy seems pretty reasonable and respectful.

Really? Some 5headed balding, pale faced bum is trying to cash in on McGregors fame?

It’s why they play the game. He hit it first. He will always own Conor to an extent.

Well technically he’s Connie’s SUPERIOR, and therefore ENTITLED to his opinion.

<seedat>

LOL this reminds me a couple years back when they interviewed Dutch Judoka Edith Bosch, with the tagline "last woman to beat Ronda Rousey". Clickbaiters gonna clickbait.

Clearly didn't watch the video, did you pal?

Of course a McGregor fan reacts angrily before even knowing what they're talking about

It’s why they play the game. He hit it first. He will always own Conor to an extent.
Ok now organise a rematch, Conor would put him 6 feet under. No use trying to leech off his fame on a 240p webcam. Durt of the durt.

He seems pretty cool actually, didn't give TMZ the dirt they were obviously probing for.

Did you watch the video? He was very respectful of McGregor. He did not gloat one bit or seem like he cared about the "fame".
You think he called up TMZ and was like "hey, I beat McGregor first!!" It certainly doesn't sound like it. It sounds like HE was the one being reached out to, and he responded about as dignified and respectful as one could get. Stop being a shithead

Ok now organise a rematch, Conor would put him 6 feet under. No use trying to leech off his fame on a 240p webcam. Durt of the durt.
I see you revised it. The man even SAID he didn't beat the current McGregor, that the McGregor he beat was "a different guy". He understood that he wouldn't beat the current McGregor.
You are accusing him of shit and talking shit about things you have no fucking clue. You have 0 reason to think he is "leeching" off of McGregors fame. He is no Patrick Cummins. That guy was a leech.

"made a leglock and he was crying"

that guy talks like khabib but looks like conor. :D

On a serious note, this guy actually seems like a nice guy. Seems humble and complimentary of Conor. No boasting, he basically says McG was just a kid when they fought.

Conor wouldn’t accept the fight. He would try to claim the guy isn’t relevant.

All I’ll hear is “he made me cry last time”

Back