Has Dana promoted Khabib at all for this fight?

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like he's only talking about Conor.

I appreciate that Conor is huge internationally and that sound bites involving him represent a lot of clicks, but has Dana even mentioned Khabib?

1z1z868.jpg

Are you still going to watch the fights even if nobody tells you how good Habeeb is?

The only reason Khabib is in there is because of his record. This man has no personality at all. And he wouldnt draw a flie if it wasnt for his record

People in my school knew who Khabib was after that press conference.

All it took was once press conference. I assume they'll be coming out with more promos over the next 14 days. Khabib is already a star in Russia, and he's definitely bigger than Eddie Alvarez in the United States - could also be up there with Nate Diaz.

Are you still going to watch the fights even if nobody tells you how good Habeeb is?

It matters.

These fighters push pay per views based on public perception, and quite a few have complained that The UFC picks favorites.

In my opinion, they should be completely neutral.

The only reason Khabib is in there is because of his record. This man has no personality at all. And he wouldnt draw a flie if it wasnt for his record

His record is exactly the reason why hes up there, yes. I mean, are we fight fans or are we WWE fans?

Last edited:

If he mauls Conor it should make him more of a draw. Just like how people started taking about Nate after he beat Conor.

Dana has the strict rule of not promoting champions, only challengers.

If he mauls Conor it should make him more of a draw. Just like how people started taking about Nate after he beat Conor.

Yes, because Nate's personality is the same as khabib. Lol .khabib is not a draw and never will. Fucking boring personality. He can be a champion , and still won't draw anything, just like mighty mouse .

It matters.

These fighters push pay per views based on public perception, and quite a few have complained that The UFC picks favorites.

In my opinion, they should be completely neutral.
People in my school knew who Khabib was after that press conference.

All it took was once press conference. I assume they'll be coming out with more promos over the next 14 days. Khabib is already a star in Russia, and he's definitely bigger than Eddie Alvarez in the United States - could also be up there with Nate Diaz.
No way Khabib is bigger than Eddie in North America.
Bellator let Eddie shine bright over there. Khabib has (figuratively) pulled out of more fights than I remember in the last few years .

Yes, because Nate's personality is the same as khabib. Lol .khabib is not a draw and never will. Fucking boring personality. He can be a champion , and still won't draw anything, just like mighty mouse .

He's draw as long as he has that 0 in his record, other than that 0 he has completely nothing attractive.

Yes he has
He's talked Khabib up in pretty much every interview he's given lately.

He did over 300k ppv buys fighting against a real estate agent on a card that was decimated due to the bus incident. That was more buys than stacked ass UFC 225.

It seems like he's only talking about Conor.

I appreciate that Conor is huge internationally and that sound bites involving him represent a lot of clicks, but has Dana even mentioned Khabib?

On ESPN he went on & on why Khabib is the favorite (undefeated).
They also released a Khabib side only behind the scenes video from the presser that was all Khabib hype

Dana Black as it was the most darkest press conference.

Khabib's promotion is fighting Conor.

anyone who fights him doesn't really need promotion. the casuals will eat up anything Conor and then they'll youtube his opponents.

look how popular Paulie Malignaggi is and all he did was spar Conor.

Let us not forget what happened the last time all the focus was on a returning challenger and not the current champion

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

UFC doesnt really promote champs lately only challengers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back