Calling it now - Kabob R1 KO via flying knee

Would be epic if it happened the other way around, though

Imagine if Conor caught The Eagle with a perfect flying knee as he was shooting in, ala Barboza/Darnish

HeartfeltBarrenAyeaye-max-1mb.gif

There is zero margin for error for Khabib on the feet. He can't get away with any of this sloppy shit.

It's like all of Conor's fans are either 12 years old or autistic.

I was going to flame the shit out of you. Now I praise you

Something went haywire and I could only see like two seconds of that fight.
Here's the highlights.

Last edited:
Would be epic if it happened the other way around, though

Imagine if Conor caught The Eagle with a perfect flying knee as he was shooting in, ala Barboza/Darnish

conor is not going to one punch ko kahbib. the only way he wins is by catching kahbib with a leg, knee or hand strike, then finishes with an accumulation of punches, if kahbib is not defending ref will stop and conor will win. If kahbib is defending and not hurt much the fight will continue on.

In terms of grappling/wrestling, conor stands no chance defending, kahbib is too strong/big and good at what he does. Its also his pace and relentlessness. This means in round 1 if conor gets taken down, he's most likely gonna spend most of the round on his back, he may get up early due to having stamina, but if it keeps happening he will gas, then his punches will really have not much affect on kahbib.

Conor only wins if he catches kahbib with a knee, leg, or hand strike on the way in, or at some point in the stand up....i also assume conor not to be stationary and moving around, as kahbib td's are explosive so conor may be forced to back pedal and guage distance to land a counter good enough to stop or hurt kahbib. With the force of kahbib coming in, the strike would create more force than normal which could be the nail in the coffin for kahbib.

This fight comes down to whether kahbib can shrug off any of conors clean shots, and how easy he takes conor down. If in round 1 we see conor's punches have no real affect on kahbib, and he's getting taken down easily with not much luck getting back up, i would say kahbib wins the fight by gnp ref stoppage, or decision.

Khabib will nail the flying cuckold.
Which basically means he will do a backflip when Conor gives a left uppercut to his big ugly chin. So hard his sandals will fly off.
#Letstalkboutit

Don't worry. Khabib will fuck him up on the ground.

I was thinking the opposite will happen. Khabib will throw that flying knee..that I've never seen land..it seems he throws it to get closer to his opponent or back them to the cage..and Conor will knock him out of the air like Fedor did Andre

Khabib will nail the flying cuckold.
Which basically means he will do a backflip when Conor gives a left uppercut to his big ugly chin. So hard his sandals will fly off.
#Letstalkboutit
{<jordan}<[analyzed}>

I want Khabib to win but I have to be honest: you are writting some quality comments coming into this fight.

Back