I'd buy stock in the UFC rn...it's abt to blow up.

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I followed this sport long enough to know what's good. It goes in waves and it's abt to start rn

UFC 229 Conor vs Khabib (huge numbers.)
UFC 230 DC vs Brock will be announced for UFC New York soon(huge numbers) best card of the year
UFC 231 is in Toronto(Jones has fought a lot in Toronto, GSP is from Canada, Every Toronto Card has had a huge name, I'm betting one of those two headlines that card. )
UFC 232 Cyborg vs Nunes is the best Womans fight you can make imo It's the New years card so I bet they put some more championship fights on there

The ESPN deal starts after that...it's gonna be huge for a long while

As long as the UFC can keep a PPV cycle w Conor/ DC or Brock/ Jones/ GSP/ even Nate

They will be okay. It's not abt the UFC brand, it's abt the stars and the stars are back!

I followed this sport long enough to know what's good. It goes in waves and it's abt to start rn

UFC 229 Conor vs Khabib (huge numbers.)
UFC 230 DC vs Brock will be announced for UFC New York soon(huge numbers) best card of the year
UFC 231 is in Toronto(Jones has fought a lot in Toronto, GSP is from Canada, Every Toronto Card has had a huge name, I'm betting one of those two headlines that card. )
UFC 232 Cyborg vs Nunes is the best Womans fight you can make imo It's the New years card so I bet they put some more championship fights on there

The ESPN deal starts after that...it's gonna be huge for a long while

As long as the UFC can keep a PPV cycle w Conor/ DC or Brock/ Jones/ GSP/ even Nate

They will be okay. It's not abt the UFC brand, it's abt the stars and the stars are back!

What's the ticker?

DC vs Brock Can't be at 230 I think.

Brock has to be in the USADA pool for a few months longer I thought?

The UFC isn't a publicly traded company. It should be bigger than soccer by Christmas though.

I thought the UFC was a privately owned company.
You can't buy stock if it's not public.

Hard to buy UFC stock when there’s no such thing

brock only 1 fight
dc 1 or 2 fights
jones not reliable
conor not reliable
cyborg vs nunes only interesting wmma fight

amazing time to invest. go make that paper bro

because Brock is still suspended, right?
tumblr_ofl1m2o7Jj1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Bigger than Dana’s big bald head

1) The UFC is not publicly traded so you have no idea if their PPV numbers are real or not.
2) MMA is nowhere near as popular as it used to be so I doubt there will be a sudden surge again
3) All of your ideas are complete speculation and likely won't happen

I think we all know USADA is a complete joke at this point. They will probably cut his suspension short.
"Hey it's already been 2 months in the testing pool which is much longer than last time and Brock has proven he is clean" -Usada

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back