"Stop promote your bullshit Whiskey!" -Khabib

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was hilarious but that was his most triggered response. Conor definitely got to him on several occasions. The only man who wasn't gotten to was Nate, and that's because he doesn't understand Conor or know what's going on around him. I think Khabib does, for the most part.

Khabib got very angry mostly over the alcohol ribbing. He looked very upset when Conor kept offering him a shot of whiskey.

Last edited:
It was hilarious but that was his most triggered response. Conor definitely got to him on several occasions. The only man who wasn't gotten to was Nate, and that's because he doesn't understand Conor or know what's going on around him. I think Khabib does, for the most part.

Nate walked off interviews...

Even Dan Hardy said Khabib was shook, and he is the most honest analyst in the business

Someone should tell Khabib nobody likes a teetotaler.

Khabib barely understands what anyone says let alone the ramblings of a drunken fool.

A Dagistani goes to a bar.

"I'll have some whiskey mate"

"We only have proper 12 left on tha shelf lad"

"No worry, I will try it. Whiskey is whiskey."

Takes a sip...

"Blahh this is number 1 bullshit!"

Damn, you nerds will reach for anything. Shut the fuck up with this stupidity and enjoy the fight assuming it happens.

A Dagistani goes to a bar.

"I'll have some whiskey mate"

"We only have proper 12 left on tha shelf lad"

"No worry, I will try it. Whiskey is whiskey."

Takes a sip...

"Blahh this is number 1 bullshit!"
Did you click post reply before typing the punch line?
Thats the only explanation I have. I'll sit here patiently waiting for you to edit your post, thanks x

Conor won that presser by ko. Even if Khabib wins the fight, he would only make it 1-1, imo.

Best line of Khabib was ''he thinks whiskey gonna help him'' with such a funny tone, even Conor cracked a smile.

Even Dan Hardy said Khabib was shook, and he is the most honest analyst in the business

Being "the most honest analyst in the business" is a very low bar to surpass, and, in any event, Dan Hardy is hardly the one to do it. He's very biased in numerous ways.

Khabib got frazzled numerous times but the haters can't see
They see it but don't want to. They want to keep the narrative that their "hero" is a big bad alpha motherfucker that is going to practically terminate McGregor as soon as he lays one hand on him. The press conference made him look like a bumbling beta, steaming angry on the inside but trying desperately not to show it as it would show he was gotten too and that is weakness. Well hard luck Khabib, you did show weakness, lots of it and you were gotten too and you were acting like the beta and you aren't some stone cold killer. You're just some dude with fantastic ground and pound and top control and fuck all else. I can't wait for this fight (as a McGregor fan).

yeah conah owned a guy who barely spoke english
and probably didnt understand 50% of his trash talk
well done
giphy.gif

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

Khabib got very angry mostly over the alcohol ribbing. He looked very upset when Conor kept offering him a shot of whiskey.
I like turtles.

I must admit I cracked up when Conor poured khabib a drink and tried to make him drink it

Back