We are all making Conor richer, fans and haters alike

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor is a genius.

Most people who are watching the fight want to see either Conor win in devastating fashion or want to see him get destroyed.

When Kebab loses, they will all suddenly become Tony fans like when they all became Khabib fans after he destroyed Eddie Alvarez.

Regardless, we are all making him even richer.

Props to Conor for playing the game. He truly runs combat sports.

McGOAT Bless!

Exactly and congrats on your avatar.

Conor is a genius.

Most people who are watching the fight want to see either Conor win in devastating fashion or want to see him get destroyed.

When Kebab loses, they will all suddenly become Tony fans like when they all became Khabib fans after he destroyed Eddie Alvarez.

McGOAT Bless!
Sports entertainment baby. Look how far a career of title defenses got DJ. Casuals like exciting fights and storylines, not somebody who won't take chances. Largest UFC ppv was a rematch non-title fight and the largest ppv was a cash grab exhibition boxing match.

Get rich, get out. He can front the whole "I do it for the love".

This guy gets it.... finally a UFC 229 appreciation thread.

Last edited:
This has been said since 2013. Is it really threadworthy? Are you really that desperate for attention?

Sports entertainment baby. Look how far a career of title defenses got DJ. Casuals like exciting fights and storylines, not somebody who won't take chances. Largest UFC ppv was a rematch non-title fight and the largest ppv was a cash grab exhibition boxing match.

This guy gets it to... I mean people on here act as if Conor doesn't bring it... like he's all talk except he's not. Win or lose he come to entertain.... hence SSPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

I haven't spent a dime on anything Conor McGregor related. Yet "I'm making him richer"...

<YeahOKJen>

Conor doesn’t run shit... Except the estrogen levels in his male groupie fans.

This fake ass mogul will be a side show when Khabib exposes him once and for all.

You’d think the Diaz and Mayweather fights taught you clowns but it hasn’t.

Conor isn’t unstoppable, unbreakable or unbeatable.

Come October 6th, Khabib will break him.
giphy.gif

Just watching the fight puts money in his pocket.

At least I'll avoid paying for his booze.

It is because we are finally seeing something truly special on this forum too.

@Mysterio

Proclaimed hater determined to invest his life into making Conor as rich as possible.
But it's been like this since 2013 when Conor made his ufc debut. This no different than any other time he fought or had a fight lined up.
@Mysterio is a joke. I feel bad for the guy to invest so much time over one person

I watch every PPV so I don’t know what you’re talking about

I haven't spent a dime on anything Conor McGregor related. Yet "I'm making him richer"...

<YeahOKJen>
All you have to do is talk about him

It sounds small but collectively...Which increase his popularity and leads to more $

never bought a ppv. never bought clothing. oh and my cable is free. he might get .000000000001 of my phone costs. congrats! and no I don't stream either. I patiently wait for videos and articles the day after fights.

edit: and you knuckleheads keep me well informed too.

MayMac wasn't the biggest PPV.

Judging by what get said after every card I can safely say that a good 70% of people on this forum will not give Conor any money. They will just see highlights and chunks of the fight thagt hit youtube, read the play play by play on some website then spend the next 3 to four years talking about how they analyzed it. UGH, i have been here too long

Conor is a genius.

McGOAT Bless!
No he's not a genius, it's just that his fans are so dumb that relative to them he looks like one.

But ya, he's basically out there acting like your typical attention whoring simpleton that every high school had. The fact that it's made him rich says more about how dumb most of society is today, rather than how supposedly smart he is for puling the same gimmick that's been done in boxing, wrestling, and combat sports for ages.

Back