Will Khabib be a man and stand and bang? Or play hugs and cuddles?

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.

If you've watched MMA for more than a week you should know the answer. You don't have to meet the haters at their stupidity level.

giphy.gif

He finally got the nerve to stand and bang with Al, but soon realised he isn't a man and started hugging on his leg again.
Khabib talks a good one with Conor, but will he prove he is a real man and not a glorified amateur and keep the fight stood up?
I for one would rather lose knowing I stood tall and traded blows, over a hollow victory where I laid and prayed for 25 minutes to a split decision.
so trying to use the old Marcus Davis gag

If you think wrestling is hugging and cuddling then MMA isn't the sport for you. Go watch Kickboxing and gtfoh.

TS thinks this is Teh Ultimate KICK-BOXING Championship

stayonyourfeet.gif

He can do what he does best. Doesn't matter, result will be same. Khabib laying on canvas unconsious.

He already answered that question and outlined his strategy.

Dude is a wrestler. He doesn't see it being "manly" to strike. Zero fucks given.

Being a man is staying true to your principles. Being goaded into doing something that didn't bring you success is mental weakness aka what pussies do. Which is why we all laughed at Conor when he panic wrestled against Nate.

Conor will KO him in a round. I feel like he's already in Khabibs head after the presser

To be honest I don't think Khabib makes weight. It's two weeks out and he looks pretty big right now.

Naah. It's hard for me to respect a man who does everything he could to avoid fair fist fight and rather makes it hugging festival.

Will conor be a man and roll with khabib?
She how dumb this thread is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back