wow, GSP is amazing at picking Conor fights

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

-predicted that Eddie would be taken out of his game against Conor and would get ko'd by looking for the right hand.

-predicts Conor would beat Nate in rematch as long as he prepared for the worst day of his life [a super rough fight]

-predicts Floyd beating Conor

and now he says he'd bet the house on Khabib if he's forced to.

He really predicted Floyd would beat Conor in boxing? Damn. That's some next level Matrix shit there...

Not all alien implants are good, some may fog your mind

He did not say he’d bet the house on Khabib, he said he didn’t know but if he had to bet the house he would pick khabib. Not the same thing.

How many Conor threads you made in the last 12 hours?

He really predicted Floyd would beat Conor in boxing? Damn. That's some next level Matrix shit there...

Now people pretend it was all just a big meme for the laughs, but this is the level of delusion we were dealing with at the time:

But sure, it was all a big joke, the infestation of sherdoggers spamming this forum claiming Conor would KO Floyd was not serious

Now people pretend it was all just a big meme for the laughs, but this is the level of delusion we were dealing with at the time:

But sure, it was all a big joke, the infestation of sherdoggers spamming this forum claiming Conor would KO Floyd was not serious

Who is this moron in the video?

TS biased af. GSP says also "There are a lot of possibilities, lot of "if's"", but ok we get it, you like Khabib.

Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day. Whats your idiotic point OP?

its easy to say that after the fight but there was a lot of people, analysts included, going on about conor's touch of death and his awkward movement, being the bigger man, floyd being old and retired, etc etc etc

everyone was saying how conor would kick floyd to take him out of his game or shoot a takedown to psych him out. yeah it all seems so obvious now, to everyone

this is the sort of thing that guys like firas zahabi were imagining -

“You’re not allowed to clinch, but clinching happens. … ” Zahabi said. “(McGregor) has that grinding gear that Mayweather doesn’t need to develop so much in his sport. So, if I was Conor McGregor’s coach, I would tell him to tie up Mayweather as much as possible, pull on his head, step on his toes, bump knee to knee, get physical, push him up against the rope with your forearms, tie him up as much as you can. Be physical with him.

“Mayweather is a lot smaller than Conor McGregor, and when (McGregor) comes forward, if you try to punch (Mayweather), he’s just going to slip, slide, defend, counter. Of course, you’re going to have to punch him. It’s a boxing match, absolutely. But I would spend a lot of my time dirty boxing Mayweather – grabbing the back of his head, throwing uppercuts, doing things that are borderline illegal. They’re not illegal, (but) the referee is going to have to come in a break you up. The referee is going to have to come in and save Mayweather.”

It seems pointless for McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC), with no professional boxing experience, to enter the fight thinking he will outbox the 49-0 Mayweather. While clinching and “doing things that are borderline illegal” could prove smart in making Mayweather uncomfortable, Zahabi explains the strategy would also wear on him physically.

“Grab him, throw him, drop him on the floor, do borderline illegal stuff,” Zahabi said. “Get him thinking, ‘What is this? I don’t know how to grapple with this guy. I don’t know what an overhook is. I don’t know what an underhook is. I don’t know what this type of clinching is.’

“And he’s going to get tired. He will get tired from clinching. If you haven’t done a lot of clinching in your life, it’s extremely exhausting. …

“After a certain period of clinching, you build up that lactic acid. Your muscles have less pop; they’re less explosive. And all of a sudden, you’re trying to punch, but it doesn’t feel right. Do a hundred push-ups, then go hit the heavy bag. You’re going to see that your muscles aren’t feeling right.”

in the end conor confessed that he gassed out from taking floyds back. he actually said this in the press conference. all that sneaky next level ninja shit that was supposed to give conor an advantage, just gassed him out, like it does in mma. just leaves me wondering wtf conors mom was smoking while preggo

Last edited:
Back