What will Khabib do if he lost to Conor 1st rnd via KO?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bare in mind he has never lost before ..I want a detailed prediction of his actions IN the cage AFTER the loss and his actions OUTSIDE the cage after the loss.

Will he hug Conor and be humble ? How will he react?

He will be quiet. Conor will be respectful to him and help him up. Conor will trash everybody on the Mic and call out someone. Khabib will not say anything immediately. He will release a statement on Instagram saying something wasn't right and he will be back.

He'll try and wrestle whoever is in front of him as he comes to.

They should probably have two referees in there just to be safe.

He will be quiet. Conor will be respectful to him and help him up. Conor will trash everybody on the Mic and call out someone. Khabib will not say anything immediately. He will release a statement on Instagram saying something wasn't right and he will be back.

Your precision is precise with this post

<Goldie11>

He will be quiet. Conor will be respectful to him and help him up. Conor will trash everybody on the Mic and call out someone
Conor doesn't call out anyone anymore, he doesn't need it.

I would expect him to be humble, just as he would if he smashes Conor. He is a very respectable fighter.

tiramisu.jpg

Go back to beating 6th and 11th ranked guys?

<{outtahere}>

Conor doesn't call out anyone anymore, he doesn't need it.

Nayt Diaz toime for de turd foight!

Floyd Mayweddah stop hiding in boxing!

I can see it.

"I had big injury come into fight but must fight for legacy, he know he chicken, I will smesh him, gimme rematch Dana, you cannot protect your boy"

*gets offered fight against diaz*

"this is no.1 bullshit, I stay on couch"

Conor calls out GSP?

GSP might actually take that fight. Big money, may see it as lower risk.

He'll go back and fight the contenders that Conor will refuse to defend his belt against.

I can tell you what he won't do and that's go back to his family and Dagestan. He has good reasons to win this fight.

Back