UFC Fight Night 137 - Official Predictions thread

Spath

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As another card of fights is coming up, IT’S TIME!

{<buffer}

For another official prediction thread for the fights. Post your predictions here and get praise, respect and of course all the women (right?) as your predictions come true. You can register on tapology.com, pick your winners and post the pic here. It will update automatically (magically) as the fights go on.

The winner gets the prestigious title ”The Sherdogweight Nostra-Champ of the World”. You will be up against yourself, the entire Sherdog and me, the champ champ of predictions.

Here are the fights:

Eryk Anders vs Thiago Santos (5x5)
Alex Oliveira vs Carlo Pedersoli
Sam Alvey vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Renan Barao vs Andre Ewell
Randa Markos vs Marina Rodriguez
Charles Oliveira vs Christos Giagos
Evan Dunham vs Fransicso Trinaldo
Luis Henrique vs Ryan Spann
Chase Sherman vs Augusto Sakai
Ben Saunders vs Sergio Moraes
Marya Bueno Silva vs Gillian Robertson
Thales Leites vs Hector Lombard
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs Luigi Vendramini
Alex Chambers vs Livia Renata Souza

You can find the last thread here: http://origin.forums.sherdog.com/th...scow-the-official-predictions-thread.3825403/

{<redford}

Let’s get it on, come on! @ChaelSonnen @LouisBolanos @VVarhead

<GinJuice>

Last edited:
My picks:
53984-1486707.png

:meow:

My reasoning for picking Thiago
”de Lima Marreta” Santos? I watched ”Ya Boy”’s last fight and he wasn’t looking good. Oh no. You might think that if you just checked the results, but watching the fight was like..

<LikeReally5>

He was pretty much 1-1 going in to the third and the headkick happened when his opponent was standing up. Close to illegal, but took the opportunity and ran with it. Very nice.

Santos, unlike ”the jersey strangler” or what the hell the last Anders opponent was, has lethal stand up. Santos’ kicks are terrifying, he will destroy your legs, body or kick your head clean off. His hands are powerful, yet a bit too wild. But that’s the name of the game that Santos’ willing to play

<TheWire1>

Did that rhyme? OK, long story short: Santos kills ”Ya Boy” Anders in the first since he starts fast and always goes for the kill. Anders isn’t on his level yet, if ever.

Anders
Oliveira
Alvey
Markos
Oliveira
Trinaldo
I see you aren’t counting on Nog either. Alves will be fighting the ghost of Nog and that’s a bit sad to see. Hope he doesn’t get dieded, right @BC?

I see you aren’t counting on Nog either. Alves will be fighting the ghost of Nog and that’s a bit sad to see. Hope he doesn’t get dieded, right @BC?

Diet Nog will TKO Smilin’ Sam and retire with a nice moment in front of his fans.

Diet Nog will TKO Smilin’ Sam and retire with a nice moment in front of his fans.
I’d like nothing more.

Santa, if you’re reading this, I don’t need anything for christmas. Just message you ol’ pal JBG and tell him to give Nog some extra pop to his punches for one night. Punch that smile right off Sam’s face!

I’d like nothing more.

Santa, if you’re reading this, I don’t need anything for christmas. Just message you ol’ pal JBG and tell him to give Nog some extra pop to his punches for one night. Punch that smile right off Sam’s face!

Santa, if you’re reading this I would like you to give extra presents to the brilliant people of USADA who have cleared Anderson Silva and Jon Jones.

Damn how far Renan Barao has fallen off, he started off his ufc run 7-0, in his last 7 fights he’s 2-5.

Oh snaps this card is actually low key one to watch.

Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos is on a 5 fight win streak, they need to hook the man up with at least a televised prelim fight.

This new chick Livia Renata Souza is a scrapper.

Leites and Lombard two old vets in need of a W bad to save their career.

Killa b vs Moraes

Trinaldo vs Dunham should be a fun scrap

Do Bronx is always fun to watch.

I’m sold, I’ll be hanging with the boiiiiis on sherdog.

<{JustBleed}>

Damn how far Renan Barao has fallen off, he started off his ufc run 7-0, in his last 7 fights he’s 2-5.
Dillashaw has taken his sight, taken his speech, taken his hearing, taken his arms, taken his legs, taken his soul, left him with life in hell

Oh sorry, that was landmines in the song One by Metallica.

But I’m sure Barao was never the same after those beatings. He didn’t even get close to the weight he was supposed to be!

Dillashaw has taken his sight, taken his speech, taken his hearing, taken his arms, taken his legs, taken his soul, left him with life in hell

But I’m sure Barao was never the same after those beatings. He didn’t even get close to the weight he was supposed to be!

Lmao

Yeah the Dillashaw fights + that drastic weight cut.

Lombard will win

Saunders will lose

Anders will win

Nogueira will lose

That's all you need to know folks

Lombard will win

Saunders will lose

Anders will win

Nogueira will lose

That's all you need to know folks
I hope you’re wrong about Nog. He’s probably retiring soon, maybe after this fight. What would be better than to take a W in front of your homies in Braziu? Maybe even with a submission? Sadly I don’t think that will happen.

I disagree with Anders winning. He’ll eat a kick or two and wish he’d still be playing hand egg. I bet you all can hear Rogan’s voice in your head going ”oooh maan, Thiago Santos is a saaaaavage! He’s a motherfucker, man!”

Thanks for mentioning, here's my predictions:

53984-1484614.png

Didn't pick all fights cause I don't predict WMMA cause I don't watch it and know nothing about it.

I hope you’re wrong about Nog. He’s probably retiring soon, maybe after this fight. What would be better than to take a W in front of your homies in Braziu? Maybe even with a submission? Sadly I don’t think that will happen.

I disagree with Anders winning. He’ll eat a kick or two and wish he’d still be playing hand egg. I bet you all can hear Rogan’s voice in your head going ”oooh maan, Thiago Santos is a saaaaavage! He’s a motherfucker, man!”

Sorry but no
Don't see it

Thiago is gonna gas HARD

And Nog shouldn't even be fighting at this point, he couldn't even flex at weigh ins without looking in pain
Smiling Sam is gonna put this old dog down

Sorry but no
Don't see it

Thiago is gonna gas HARD

And Nog shouldn't even be fighting at this point, he couldn't even flex at weigh ins without looking in pain
Smiling Sam is gonna put this old dog down
Well, you didn’t see it for the ”pudgy russian” either (against Arlovski).

l@nd0

I agree that Nog shouldn’t be in there anymore and that’s why I picked Alvey in my predictions.

There's not much left of him. Nothing is real but pain now.

Thanks for mentioning, here's my predictions:

53984-1484614.png

Didn't pick all fights cause I don't predict WMMA cause I don't watch it and know nothing about it.
I like the picks. Best of luck to you and may the Just Bleed God smile upon us!

<{JustBleed}>

Sherman comes to bang every time and he’s facing a younger, pudgy guy that I’ve never heard of. I guess the new guy is somewhat skilled as he comes in as a betting favorite and that’s kind of why I picked him. Sherman isn’t exactly the most skilled guy out there...

Both Oliveira’s gonna put on a display of BJJ, I think. Cowboy Oliveira showed a nasty guillotine the last time he fought (against Condit... damn it). He can bang too, though.

Do Bronx Oliveira is one of my favorite guys to watch on the ground. Always going for subs, MEAN GUILLOTINE and who could forget about that calf slicer!

<Goldie11>

@Arm Barbarian care to post some predictions up in this mf? You’re one of my favorite posters here since your gif game is probably the strongest that Sherdog has seen AND you aren’t an idiot which automatically springs you up over the majority of posters

<[analyzed}>

Also, in case you are not interested in becoming the next Nostra-Champ of the World...

original.gif

Back