Would you go out in public wearing a pink suit?

Make Sherdog Great Again

TRUMP is your GOAT
@purple
Reaction score
Conor cops a bit of flack for wearing clothes that some say are too small for him but I'm down with tailored clothing so that doesn't bother me (no homo). But wearing a pink suit? I don't care how fashionably edgy someone likes to think they are, pink suits are gayer than two dicks touching.

Pink Suit with ILS:

fax5apc.jpg

Pink suit with stripped belt:

bzs5bJQ.jpg

Suit is shining so bright it made half of Dana's bald head turn pink:

MnhqBXw.jpg

Are any of you guys beta enough to go out in public in a pink suit? I hope not.

Threads like this will definitely Make Sherdog Great Again

{<huh}

You're beta for questioning whether an alpha should wear a pink suit to HIS own presser.

If you don't care what people think then go for it. It's just a color.

Yes but I’d cut off the sleeves to show my cannons.

I like it. It's decent.

You're beta for questioning whether an alpha should wear a pink suit to HIS own presser.

So it's ok to look gay provided it's your presser? I'd rather look masculine, but hey that's just me.

You started a fashion thread to talk about a pink suit.

That's way more beta than actually wearing the suit itself.

I'd rather be some anonymous chump on the internet questioning another man's masculinity than go out in public wearing head to toe pink.

That’s purple.

Purple suit you blind cuck

Pink suit wearers detected.

Conor cops a bit of flack for wearing clothes that some say are too small for him but I'm down with tailored clothing so that doesn't bother me (no homo). But wearing a pink suit? I don't care how fashionably edgy someone likes to think they are, pink suits are gayer than two dicks touching.

Pink Suit with ILS:

fax5apc.jpg

Pink suit with stripped belt:

bzs5bJQ.jpg

Suit is shining so bright it made half of Dana's bald head turn pink:

MnhqBXw.jpg

Are any of you guys beta enough to go out in public in a pink suit? I hope not.

I would change the "Beta enough" to "secure enough" but either way the answer is a resounding no for me, lol.

Back