Can we all agree right now..

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Khabib is in his Absolute Prime, champ, ready to go.

McG is in his Prime as well. Well trained and in “war mentality”

So let’s agree, Who ever wins is the better man. (Unless there is some crazy robbery)

No “he was a drunk unmotivated guy”, or “His Chin had already been weakened by MJ” excuses lol

These "can we all agree" threads never end with unanimous agreement

Until they are both inside that cage I ain’t agreeing on shit
UFC is a crazy ride

Conor is in his prime for sure.

Khabib won't be in his prime until he leaves his substandard team to train with truly world class fighters of the caliber of Artem and Dillon.

There’s a giant thread on the first page about whether or not Conor is still in his prime.

So no, we can’t agree on anything.

Conor hasn't fought in the octagon in 2 years and he doesn't have the same hunger and motivation that he once had. I'm not expecting to see "Prime" Conor on Oct. 6th. But I could be wrong.

Khabib won't be in his prime until he leaves his substandard team to train with truly world class fighters of the caliber of Artem and Dillon.

0 / 10
Ok0Cau3sQIav9Hg0p2B8_picnic_table_flight.0.gif

Last edited:
Have you seen this place? We can barely agree with the next person, nevermind all of us.

Yeah, bro. That's cool.

Last edited:
I’m not sure we can all even agree that khabib is the champ.

He beat the Raging realtor for a belt that the realtor wouldn’t have gotten had he won.

I agree with your premise TS, and its one of the reasons why its the biggest fight in UFC history. Two more weeks boys.

Back