Did anyone catch where Khabib said he's going to be talking to Conor in the cage during the fight?

Conor vs Khabib - Who will trash talk the other the most in the cage on October 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Says Pink Goof knows how he likes to talk to his opponents during a fight (See Michael Johnson fight), and that he's going to "teach" Conor and give him a Master class during their fight.

Got me thinking - Who will trash talk the other the most in the cage Oct. 6th, and what do you think they will say?

Time-stamped:

Last edited:
Khabib is one scary motherfucker in the cage, don't think Mcgregor will be talking much when the doors close, Khabib definitely will be though.

Khabib -@&)@“&&@!!!!

Conor- I DONT UDERSTAND YOU!!!! Buy my whiskey!!!!

BTW, I voted for Conor, as no one can out-talk him in the cage imo.

But if Khabib does get him down, that dialogue from BOTH of them may be some of the funniest shit we have ever heard.

Since most of the fight will probably be spent with Khabib on top... Khabib will talk the most.
If Conor does most of the talking it will be a short night with an early KO/TKO

The leg diver better hope its a long fight.

Conor will be talking the minute he steps in the cage.

There's only 2 things I hope.

1. Please Khabib make it to the damn fight

And

2. Please dont let it be a quick KO from Conor like Aldo.

The leg diver better hope its a long fight.

Conor will be talking the minute he steps in the cage.

There's only 2 things I hope.

1. Please Khabib make it to the damn fight

And

2. Please dont let it be a quick KO from Conor like Aldo.
So you'd be okay with watching Conor get the ever loving shit beat out of him for 5 rounds?

<DontBelieve1>

“I must keep belt, you know this.”

“Yewl keep nuttin ye mad backwards cunt!”

Yeah, that was funny. Something tells me that Masters Class part was an inside joke at AKA.

You can’t talk when you’re laying on the ground unconscious...

Conor won't talk. He stopped talking after Diaz 1 because he needs to conserve every ounce of energy to make it to the 8 minute mark, after which he will be gassed regardless of whether he talks or not.
He talked plenty against Alvarez which took place after Diaz 1 but ok.

Says Pink Goof knows how he likes to talk to his opponents during a fight (See Michael Johnson fight), and he's going to "teach" Conor and give him a Master class during their fight.

Got me to thinking - Who will trash talk the other the most in the cage, Oct. 6th, and what do you think they will say?

Time-stamped:

It's funny they let this go on because talking to your opponent during a fight is actually illegal.

I remember when I was Wrestling back in Highschool the ref would always give me shit for that, I loved to talk to my opponents.

Even did it in street fights, lol, really takes people out of there comfort zone when you mock there attempts to kill you.

It's funny they let this go on because talking to your opponent during a fight is actually illegal.

I don't think it's illegal in professional combat sports tbh, but if you can show me a rule that states that, I will happily concede.

Fish-hooking is also highly illegal in wrestling, but dudes pull that shit all the time. haha

I don't think it's illegal in professional combat sports tbh, but if you can show me a rule that states that, I will happily concede.

Fish-hooking is also highly illegal in wrestling, but dudes pull that shit all the time. haha

Fair enough. I know it's in the rules ( or was atleast) but is rarely ever enforced. I'll see what I can do.

Conor won't talk. He stopped talking after Diaz 1 because he needs to conserve every ounce of energy to make it to the 8 minute mark, after which he will be gassed regardless of whether he talks or not.
he was talking to eddie

Kay sorry I was mistaken. You can talk during a match but using abusive language is a foul.

Kay sorry I was mistaken. You can talk during a match but using abusive language is a foul.

Is that wrestling, or pro combat sports?

Not being a wise-ass here either whatsoever, I am legit curious to know.

Back