conor's bottom game is starring at the ref for a stand up

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He could be in big trouble if Khabib takes him down w ease.

The only reason he got up against Mendes is bc Chad went for the stupidest choke ever while being on top smh

He needs to move his feet and hope there's a lot of breaks and stand ups to have any chance imo

Im sure refs would be more than happy (with a little bit of Dana's incentive) to stand them up if it were in the gray area.

Im sure refs would be more than happy (with a little bit of Dana's incentive) to stand them up if it were in the gray area.
This wouldn't shock me at all with the way the UFC is going these days but Khabib is active af on top. I doubt there will be any gray areas.

Kebab is too strong for Conor on the ground.

703-200StGldEdblGltPrd212YB.jpg

If Khabib doesn't run into a left hand early and takes Conor down....it is going to be a glorious beat down..

Holding on for a stand-up is a valid strategy.

It's not necessarily honorable but it does work sometimes.

That was a long time ago, he was training for a karate guy and wound up facing a last minute wrestler who reigned samhain on him and still won a match where he faced his weakness. I'm sure he's trained his TDD and ground defense since then.

He's no power bottom, that's for sure. Conor's an otter.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Just request Miragliotta as the ref. He'll be good.

This wouldn't shock me at all with the way the UFC is going these days but Khabib is active af on top. I doubt there will be any gray areas.

No need for a gray area, the ref will probably stand them up frequently with the hopes that Conor catches him. The refs know the game.

He popped right back up with ease against Eddie, not that Eddie is a shred as good as Khabib from the top. If you think Conor will be taken down and pounded on with ease, I think you're wrong. Khabib can win this fight with patience and a long term strategy but if he takes Conor down early and blows his wad in the 1st, he's getting KO'd early in the 2nd.

What the hell are you talking about? He swept Nate with a fancy sweep, and he properly defended Chad Mendez's go to guillotine.

His ground game has already saved him.

Back