Behind the Scenes Footage of Khabib v.s. Conor Press Conference

424955.jpg

Ahh fuck this, they edited out the Ali confrontation. That's the only reason I peeped this.

That made Conor look even more pathetic. But but Khabib was shook LOL

That made Conor look even more pathetic. But but Khabib was shook LOL
This press conference did nothing but boosted Conors stock bigtime. Khabib tried to laugh off his comments but those politics really got to him and he was visibly shook

This press conference did nothing but boosted Conors stock bigtime
Proper 12 stock maybe. Many of my friends are Conor fans (I know they're fuckwits), and they ALL thought it was cringy as fuck. Same with the bus incident and the maymac pressers. Only on Sherdog would you find the little cretins that like a drunk retard stuttering dogshit.

Proper 12 stock maybe. Many of my friends are Conor fans (I know they're fuckwits), and they ALL thought it was cringy as fuck. Same with the bus incident and the maymac pressers. Only on Sherdog would you find the little cretins that like a drunk retard stuttering dogshit.
Boxing is corrupt so it was kinda expected that Conors hands would be tied at the MayMac pressers. The Bus attack seemed like a coward move at first, coming there with 40+ people but if its true and Conor had told his crew to leave Khabib to himself and even showed his hands to Khabib proving he wasnt even armed then it no longer looks that bad

"I have been wrong before" - Mystic Mac is long dead R.I.P.

The mountain lion will devour this chicken .

"This guy come to promote whisky, I come to change his face"

<45> Conman is dead man

Yeap all the diehard Conor fans I know were actually like ehhhhh

Boxing is corrupt so it was kinda expected that Conors hands would be tied at the MayMac pressers. The Bus attack seemed like a coward move at first, coming there with 40+ people but if its true and Conor had told his crew to leave Khabib to himself and even showed his hands to Khabib proving he wasnt even armed then it no longer looks that bad
We all saw the videos. It was 15-20 guys tops. Khabib just got done cornering artem with 20 dagastani goons and then trying to rag on Conor for his FRIEND not fighting back while being surrounded. Didn't even happen to Conor lol, Conor does the same shit back and Khabib is like why would I go out there when you got 40 guys (really 15-20 roughly same amount that khabib cornered artem with).

Getting off the bus would have been stupid but holy fuck does khabib look retarded for trying to rag on Conor by ragging on Artem not taking on 20 daggies.

"This guy come to promote whisky, I come to change his face"

<45> Conman is dead man
28 more posts in 6 hours!!
You have well over 100 posts in 24 hours. You are actually sucking MORE!!!

They are professional fighters.

Fighting in a car park wouldn't earn them anything except jail time.

This press conference did nothing but boosted Conors stock bigtime. Khabib tried to laugh off his comments but those politics really got to him and he was visibly shook

We clearly watched different press conferences. Conor acted like a dick, period. Acting like a hard ass and a tough guy knowing full well that Khabib couldn't do anything and Dana wouldn't allow it to start with.

Specific crazy.jpg

We clearly watched different press conferences. Conor acted like a dick, period. Acting like a hard ass and a tough guy knowing full well that Khabib couldn't do anything and Dana wouldn't allow it to start with.

View attachment 440019
I dont disagree that he was hostile towards Khabib and wanted to piss him off but thats what he does and this is the only time he has good reason to do it. Khabib brought it upon himself

I just enjoy the show and wait for the fight Conor always brings it so you know you'll get a good scrap no matter what. Win or lose it's going to be a good night.

Back