Dana White: Logan Paul would get 'murdered' in UFC, 'I should be arrested' if I sign him

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Pump the breaks on all that talk about Logan Paul fighting in the octagon. According to UFC President Dana White, it’s never going to happen.

Paul is a YouTube celebrity who recently opted to dip his toe into the world of boxing with an amateur bout against another internet sensation names “KSI.” The online-streamed fight received an extraordinary amount of attention, and after Paul fought to a draw, he said he’d like a UFC fight.

The idea of Paul entering the octagon sparked much discussion within the MMA community and spurned responses from pro fighters such as Sage Northcutt (11-2 MMA, 6-2 UFC), among others. The subject was broached to White during a media scrum on Thursday, and he promptly shut it down.

“That guy would get murdered here,” White told reporter, including MMAjunkie. “He would get hurt badly. Hurt badly. If I ever let him fight in the UFC I should be arrested.”
220px-Logan_Paul_August_2018.png

Than we need to sentence him 2 life sentences with no parole for signing James Toney and CM Punk

It's confirmed. Logan Paul to fight in the UFC very soon

What a dumbass!

Logan would get hurt?

UFC fighters get hurt all the fucking time during fights. He's just feeling like a dumbass because of the Phil Brooks situation.

CM Punk vs. Logan Paul. Book it.
tenor.gif

LOL at the shitshow the UFC has become. Never thought I would be happy to see Conor back again.

Paul vs Punk confirmed.

Classic striker vs grappler battle for the ages!

Last edited:
That this is even something to draw a response from him shows what a fucking joke, as a sport, MMA has become w/ UFC leading the way.

What's next...two headed goat w/ an unstoppable TD and 14 million people following the hairy beast?

I think Logan would do better than people think. High level junior varsity wrestler in high school is more of a resume then having a historic sit down “pipe bomb” in a fake fighting promotion. Yes I said junior varsity.

And I’m a wrestling fan.

Looked stronger, more athletic, and had better stand up than the most unathletic mma fighter ever, Punk....Logan's better looking too, no gay. Be easy to market to all his youtube hos. UFC would rake in the cash dollahs. They need to create a celebrity division. It would be UFC llite. Get Mario Lopez, Logan, TI, 50 Cent....all the celebs that fancy themselves tough guys. They could compete under UFC banner but be the celebrity division. It would rake in dough.

I think Logan would do better than people think. High level junior varsity wrestler in high school is more of a resume then having a historic sit down “pipe bomb” in a fake fighting promotion. Yes I said junior varsity.

And I’m a wrestling fan.
Better than CM Punk's background

This is true. While I think Logan would brutalize Punk, the risk for serious, serious injury is too high against someone legitimately signed to the UFC. This isn’t amateur boxing with headgear, if he catches a particularly brutal KO in the UFC, like a Barboza type spinning kick or flying knee, or whatever, he could be comatose or killed. The average person isn’t built to take the kind of heat UFC fighters are throwing. It’d be worse than Hall vs Cella.

This is true. While I think Logan would brutalize Punk, the risk for serious, serious injury is too high against someone legitimately signed to the UFC. This isn’t amateur boxing with headgear, if he catches a particularly brutal shot in the UFC, like a Barboza type spinning kick KO or flying knee, or whatever, he could be comatose or killed. The average person isn’t prepared for the kind of heat UFC fighters are throwing. It’d be worse than Hall vs Cella.
How much 'deadly shit' have you seen Phil throw?

Back