Is Conor still in his physical prime?

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
Trash talk performances aside, one thing that really struck me when watching last night's presser was how aged Conor looked. This wasn't drained, on-the-scales Conor. And no, it isn't the beard or the hairline. I'm talking about his face and eyes in particular, which are sagging, and tired-looking.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-22.46.27.png

He's just 30, but sitting next to Khabib, who is the same age, he looked decidedly worn out and faded. Obvious explanation: One does coke(?), drinks and is known for partying hard with his buddies, the other doesn't even drink alcohol. That shit catches up to you.

His lifestyle and beatings have taken their toll

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Hard to believe this is Conor just a couple years ago... he looked like a kid!

B6f_BGpa_IAAE5_Ew_H.jpg

I think this time he will gas faster than first Nate Diaz fight cuz he is on drugs it is obvious and 2 weeks before the fight he still drinks whiskey. He probably fucks with hookers also so it is so bad for him. He is not preparing well.

Obviously he drinks and probably drinks during his camps, ala Jon Jones lifestyle. Unless that wasn't whiskey he was drinking on stage. He is one hell of a actor and showman.

Yes, seeing those two pics in your thread reminded me of how haggard he is starting to look. It isn't subtle anymore.

I don't know, what age range is one in their prime in your eyes?

Conor channeling Tony Montana towards the end of the movie in this pic. Looks emotional, strung out, and paranoid. And we know what happened to Tony next.

scarface.gif

Trash talk performances aside, one thing that really struck me when watching last night's presser was how aged Conor looked. This wasn't drained, on-the-scales Conor. And no, it isn't the beard or the hairline. I'm talking about his face and eyes in particular, which are sagging, and tired-looking.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-22.46.27.png

He's just 30, but sitting next to Khabib, who is the same age, he looked decidedly worn out and faded. Obvious explanation: One does coke(?), drinks and is known for partying hard with his buddies, the other doesn't even drink alcohol. That shit catches up to you.
Conor has never pulled out of a fight or missed weight. Khabib has pulled out of several. Recently during a weight cut because of lack of blood flow to his liver. Just worry about your boy making weight. Because Conor will be there on Oct 6.
Habib.0.jpg

Hate to say it but he definitely looked like a little Irish gremlin.

hello%2BFolks.gif

B6f_BGpa_IAAE5_Ew_H.jpg

beatings he took?? Surely you joke??? what beatings...have you ever checked his resume? go look at how many 1st round stoppages he has...he literally has only had 2 tough fights in the last 10 years. I have to laugh at that...haha beatings..haha he had a couple of bad rounds against mayweather where he took some punches...and a tough fight against nate...that's it..where else has he taken damage? damage occurs over many fights and a long career..like a diego sanchez...not having 2 tough fights..stop being a hater and just saying stupid shit, that makes no sense...

His hairline, facial skin and muscle composition have changed.

B6f_BGpa_IAAE5_Ew_H.jpg

the pic of him from the press conference, he actually look like he had a cut or something over his left eye...see how it droops a bit and he also has scarring on his forehead..it's not so much as aged as I think it's more battle worn from his camp...

beatings he took?? Surely you joke??? what beatings...have you ever checked his resume? go look at how many 1st round stoppages he has...he literally has only had 2 tough fights in the last 10 years. I have to laugh at that...haha beatings..haha he had a couple of bad rounds against mayweather where he took some punches...and a tough fight against nate...that's it..where else has he taken damage? damage occurs over many fights and a long career..like a diego sanchez...not having 2 tough fights..stop being a hater and just saying stupid shit, that makes no sense...
He has take A LOT of punishment

Newsflash: Cocaine is bad for your health

Meh... Blow might stop the heart but only for a short time because the heart will restart

B6f_BGpa_IAAE5_Ew_H.jpg

You joined on August 10 2018 and you have 1,919 posts. You have some serious time on your hands, one can only envy you.

Back