Khabib vs Conor - A Fight For History (Video Essay)

Fullmount Triangle

Don't Let Them Force Feed You.
@Brown
Reaction score

A video I made about Khabib vs Conor, detailing the circumstances around the fight and its implications on MMA.

Sorry for the length.

Dagestani Eagle vs Dublin Chicken, a fight for history.

Great essay. I appreciate how much work this involved - especially the script.

Even if I disagree with some of your Conor theories, well done, sir.

Great essay. I appreciate how much work this involved - especially the script.

Even if I disagree with some of your Conor theories, well done, sir.

Thank you.

Yeah the Conor theories aren't for everyone, it's stuff i've sat on for a long time mulled over by years of being pounded over the head with all of the shit surrounding him. I understand that most of them aren't for people who casually view MMA or casually browse sherdog.

I have the attention span of a 5 year old. But I managed to watch from start to finish and you were on point!

I have the attention span of a 5 year old. But I managed to watch from start to finish and you were on point!

I appreciate it. I was really dubious on the length but the way it was written and plotted out, it was hard to cut anything that wasn't saving 15 seconds here and there.

I made it about 45 seconds in, which is about 30 seconds longer than I usually make it through these things.

I started watching this in bed next to my wife and she asked me for a divorce

Thanks Hugh G Lissm

I like your voice, too. Have any sisters?

I like the part on GOATs. Conor is not like those guys.

Well done video, hope to see more of these in the future. Im a fan of both fighters, but I dont want to see the best division in the sport tied up any longer if McGregor were to win.

Good editing and good video and +1 on the voice. But you're wrong in your conclusions. We actually need guys like Conor in MMA. He is a bit much in his yapping. Yes, but he does it and all talk about it, that's the point.

Chael explains it for you if you need to understand this better. Otherwise, if you dont understand, go start follow thaiboxing where you have champs with 200+ winning fights and no name to em.

Good editing and good video and +1 on the voice. But you're wrong in your conclusions. We actually need guys like Conor in MMA. He is a bit much in his yapping. Yes, but he does it and all talk about it, that's the point.

Chael explains it for you if you need to understand this better. Otherwise, if you dont understand, go start follow thaiboxing where you have champs with 200+ winning fights and no name to em.

With all due respect im not concerned whatsoever with what chael sonnen has to say about any topic in the year of our lord.

Back