Conor's best trash talk was against Ali

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everything he said to Khabib made no sense.

His voice seemed different, he was either drunk or a robot.

But when he called Ali a terrorist rat and made fun of his kid who he doesn't support.... that was pretty savage.

Even the Fuck You as he stood there and took pictures made me laugh. It isn't an act, Conor legit has that level confidence. Maybe a little delusional and one day it might get beaten out of him.

Him and Khabib both had some good lines, but yeah Conor roasting Ali was funny tbh

Conor kicked him in his back-side and told him gtfo

Ali makes Conor look like a saint.

Props to Conor for doing his research. And he didn't even use his ammo until Ali said something.

Conor can be the most intimidating fighter when he starts yelling. If Khabib pulls out its because of the press conference

Ali got his soul snatched there.

As soon as he tried to act up, Conor was ready and threw his abandoned son and him being an informant + criminal in his face. Ali's by far the slimiest guy in MMA

Wow. some people people find anything entertaining.

Try him.
1746049388_f5da5b18ac.jpg

when i would see Ali at the post fight interviews next to his fighter with Rogan, I always thought he looked pretty fly in his slim tight suit.

Now that I know he is a terrorist. I'm going to write a letter to Trump to get him deported and send a letter to Colby to throw a boomerang at him.

Conors trash talk appeals to his fanboys and those who want to see him lose. Marketing 101

I'm just being an armchair psychologist, but I took that like Conor wasn't sure of himself. Whenever he spoke to Khabib he seemed emotional, his voice wasn't as piercing and bulletproof as it usually is. I may have even caught a hint of bitchyness?

That shit all went out the window when he was talking to Ali. The man spoke with conviction, sounded like the Conor of old.

Just changed my pick back to Khabib. Conor isn't coming into this one with a bulletproof mindset. Similar to Nate 1, where he started being cocky with his diet and cardio methods.

Conor talking about a kid that doesn't get looked after by the biological father? Lmao OMG the irony is strong in this one Lmao.

Everything he said to Khabib made no sense.

His voice seemed different, he was either drunk or a robot.

But when he called Ali a terrorist rat and made fun of his kid who he doesn't support.... that was pretty savage.

Even the Fuck You as he stood there and took pictures made me laugh. It isn't an act, Conor legit has that level confidence. Maybe a little delusional and one day it might get beaten out of him.

IwhE7GG.png

I thought Conor's whole performance at the press conference wreaked of desperation. He's generally a master of mental warfare, but this felt completely different. It was obvious that Khabib doesn't care about that kind of nonsense, which only made Conor try even harder, to no avail.

Back