Khabib is a polarizing figure

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm hoping to see him get KTFO as I'm rooting for Conor but Khabib is interesting. Just from watching him the way he conducts himself in public I can´t help but not hate on him no matter how obnoxious the Conor haters are on this site.

Very confident, calm and intimidating, he´d probably be a great Khan in another life. But he won´t be the same person after he loses to Conor, especially in the way it´s gonna happen.

I think you mean “persona”.

Figure means your looking at his hips and curves and shit

huh his real nature came out in that hotel , he's just a pussy when he's alone and doesn't have much to say

Conor is too.

Khabib has this underlying douchiness about him where as Conor's is way more obvious.

Both have their good and bad though.

Conor is too.

Khabib has this underlying douchiness about him where as Conor's is way more obvious.

Both have their good and bad though.

When Khabib is making a point it´s just interesting to listen to. He´s a good speaker, the broken english adds to the charm.

I'm hoping to see him get KTFO as I'm rooting for Conor but Khabib is interesting. Just from watching him the way he conducts himself in public I can´t help but not hate on him no matter how obnoxious the Conor haters are on this site.

Very confident, calm and intimidating, he´d probably be a great Khan in another life. But he won´t be the same person after he loses to Conor, especially in the way it´s gonna happen.
Hope you stick around talking Conor up after this fight....

Khabib seems like a funny guy, I absolutely loved him paying bums to do push ups.

Quite the clusterfuck of misunderstandings already in here with polarizing figure not being used in its correct form and someone on about hips and shit

How is he douchey? Please be concrete.
Hes sober hard working successful and composed. Just the traits any insecure donk is going to find douchey.

Hes sober hard working successful and composed. Just the traits any insecure donk is going to find douchey.

I've seen this before. Conor says something, and all his fanboys repeat it without applying any of their own critical thinking. At this latest conference, Conor makes up some random bullshit about Khabib being 'fake' and a 'rat', and now it's become fact among the Conorites. Khabib is one of the most real guys on the roster. Everyone who trains with him has nothing but good things to say about his character. He will confront people who talk shit, like Conor's butler did, but even then, he shows restraint.

Hes boring, best thing he has is number 1 BS catchphrase but it is overshadowed by McGregors aresonal of epic catch phrases.

Back