Khabib vs Conor - King vs Champion

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is my fan made promo for this epic fight.

I have kept it away from the usual bus incident angle. This fight was a long time in the making, that is why it is as big as it is. I have tried to focus on their personality and mentality.

Both of them knew from the start of their UFC careers,that their paths will cross.

Check it out guys. Do give feedback and if you like it, please to do share it with friends.

Bumping this, so more people see the video.

Great video man. Thanks.

I watched it all and it got me more psyched up for the fight than the official trailer did that's for sure. I would definitely recommend you do more of this kind of stuff and put it out for all to see because you may get people asking you to do this kind of stuff for their own production for which you would command a fee.

I watched it all and it got me more psyched up for the fight than the official trailer did that's for sure. I would definitely recommend you do more of this kind of stuff and put it out for all to see because you may get people asking you to do this kind of stuff for their own production for which you would command a fee.
Thank you. Will do so.

I have kept it away from the usual bus incident angle. This fight was a long time in the making, that is why it is as big as it is. I have tried to focus on their personality and mentality.

Both of them knew from the start of their UFC careers,that their paths will cross.

Check it out guys. Do give feedback and if you like it, please to do share it with friends.

Not enough Proper 12 advertising!

All jokes aside, great job.

Classic striker vs. grappler fight!

The slow build up is great. However, when it's at around 20s onward, the clips of young Khabib and Conor could get confusing to viewers, because we hear Conor talking, but the clips are mixed with both Khabib's and Conor's.

Other than that, it's great. Good job, bro, keep it up.

The slow build up is great. However, when it's at around 20s onward, the clips of young Khabib and Conor could get confusing to viewers, because we hear Conor talking, but the clips are mixed with both Khabib's and Conor's.

Other than that, it's great. Good job, bro, keep it up.

Noted mate. I also was thinking the same, it might confuse the audience, but thought Conor's voice is so distinct, I could go with it.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was watching that Jose vs Conor highlight like crazy back in 2015 , best promo for that fight , great job :)

One last bump before the fight to hype up fellow sherbros.

Back