Have you been around cokeheads?

schz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have. And I'm telling you. McGregor is 100% coked out of his head.

Coke in general is a nasty drug, but theres people who can control it. Conor is the type of guy who can't control it, and is obviously doing too much of it.

g1hsfuW.jpg

I only do cocaine during a Mcgregor fight

#proper8ball

I like to partake myself from time to time.

Or he's just an ass
Or a little bit of both
Also, don't they get tested for cocaine?

I have. And I'm telling you. McGregor is 100% coked out of his head.

Coke in general is a nasty drug, but theres people who can control it. Conor is the type of guy who can't control it, and is obviously doing too much of it.
you want him to be on coke cause you're a loser jelous of his money so you desperately try to find some flaws of his that would make u somehow feel superior in some way but you're a loser making hate threads on a forum and he's a self made millionaire with a nice family

i dunno, seemed more like he was a few shots in to me.

He's definitely microdosed coke during past press conferences though

he seemed more sloppy in his approach as opposed to eloquent, pretty certain he was just a few shots in combined with his usual self

Wonder how his kids will feel about this in the future tbh

Or he's just an ass
Or a little bit of both

Cocaine is hard to test for, it only stays in your system for a couple of days.

Conor wasn't on coke.

He's just a big pro wrestling fan.

Or he's just an ass
Or a little bit of both
Yes, he’s not on cocaine.

The press conference was his classic game demenea, I’m guessing he’ll continue that attitude seeing as he’s the biggest success in the history of the UFC.

I have been with people who could control it and people who couldn’t , But I have noticed McGregor on coke a couple of times actually and apparently Weed and cocaine are popular in Ireland .

He's constantly tested... if they'll out Bones they'll surely out McGregor if found guilty. This is just Internet shitposting. Nothing to see here.

Back