Not a Conor Hater ...

Goon Dog

DiMeo Family Enforcer
@Silver
Reaction score
...but I do love to see Dana occasionally take one in the financial shorts. Would it not be hilarious if, after paying Conor a fortune for a 6 fight deal, sponsoring Conor's whisky and putting it on the octagon canvas, not even slapping his wrist for the bus incident, not forcing him to do more press etc ... wouldn't it be funny if Khabib tapped him out without a punch being thrown in the first 20 seconds of the fight?

Conor is certainly acting as if he considers this to be a distinct possibility. He looked nervous and miserable at that presser.

It certainly would be a bad look to have him laid out cold on his whiskey logo.
If this goes to a decision (and it's Khabib so why wouldn't it) expect the judges to be well primed to give Conor the nod.
Conor by split decision - you heard it here first.

...but I do love to see Dana occasionally take one in the financial shorts. Would it not be hilarious if, after paying Conor a fortune for a 6 fight deal, sponsoring Conor's whisky and putting it on the octagon canvas, not even slapping his wrist for the bus incident, not forcing him to do more press etc ... wouldn't it be funny if Khabib tapped him out without a punch being thrown in the first 20 seconds of the fight?

What exactly is Khabib going to catch him with in the first 20 seconds of the fight? Enlighten me.

What exactly is Khabib going to catch him with in the first 20 seconds of the fight? Enlighten me.
Oh, I haven't a clue. Again, I'm not a Conor hater. I just think it would be great for Dana to fall on his face after swallowing Conor whole. Same with these guys missing weight and getting title shots. I hope they all miss championship weight, win the non-title fight just to fuck things up because UFC won't enforce responsible weight class rules.

that would literally be the first time he's ever done it...possible, but I don't see it happening...

They only reason they gave him this contract is to make sure that he never fights for another promotion in his prime (in mma that is, I don't know how boxing is handled in the contract)

I think what you said would be fantastic but I think it would be even better if Khabib beat the fuck out of him on the ground for 4 and a half rounds before getting a submission victory. I think this would look worse on Mcgregor than a flash knockout or submission. By the way this is the first I've heard about Dana White supporting Mcgregors whiskey brand and having it advertised on the octagon canvas. If this is true this is absolutely disgusting, how can a god damned person of power in a company like this show such extreme favoritism to one employee, especially towards one that threw a moving dolly into a bus full of UFC employees. Dana White clearly has no morals or ethics but I suppose we knew this already.

I'd only hope that if Khabib KO's Conor, he'd pop open a bottle of Conor's whiskey and drink it over his unconscious body.

Back