Who "won" the conference?

• Khabib

• Conor

• Nobody

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where's the poll?

Btw, Khabib all day.

"I don't drink that shit" > Conor's repeated show

I don't see a poll, but I thought McGregor seemed high, so I guess he won?

I seem to be the only one who thought the presser was a stupid waste of time. Just these guys yapping over each other about shit I couldn't care less about. Very little insight into their training or preparation. No real take-aways IMO

Conor tries to get into the mind of the opponent. sometimes he really does, like Aldo. that was a 9 out of 10.

in this case Khabib definitely got slightly annoyed. i'd say Conor scored about a 2 out of 10. maybe 1.5. which is more than 0. but probably a lot less than Conor wanted.

so is getting more than 0 a win for Conor? or is Conor getting less in his opponents head than he wanted and expected a win for Khabib?

the answer is 42. you just didn't ask the right question.

Didn't Conor fans also think he 'won' the press conferences against Floyd?

meh.
Conor fans will claim Conor won.
Khabib fans & Conor detractors will claim Khabib won.

Not one person will be objective

presser was super awkward without the fans there, i think Conor won slightly.

I don't see a poll, but I thought McGregor seemed high, so I guess he won?

I seem to be the only one who thought the presser was a stupid waste of time. Just these guys yapping over each other about shit I couldn't care less about. Very little insight into their training or preparation. No real take-aways IMO
No, I thought it was stupid, and a waist of time as well....
Conor seemed to enjoy himself (as cringey as it was), while Khabib looked very uninterested. Conor was pretty pissed he did not have his army of Retards cheering for him though...That spaz show was pretty telling.
I agree with you though, the presser should be about the preparation etc...Not a stupid fkn high school party.

Nobodies talking about Khabib..... Conor just killed that man.

If you watched the whole thing and found it entertaining then you lost long before it started.

Back