Does screaming abuse and macho posturing, have a real-world application?

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Outside of rough council estates and your average Saturday night punch-up are any of the skills mentioned in the title actually useful in a job, career or business environment? aren't combat sports or professional wrestling. I mean can you really start hotdogging and shit talking during a staff meeting to outshine your rival?

Do you think that if McGregor and Aldo had fought as strangers, the result would have been the same?

there are several Chappelle "when keeping it real goes wrong" skits that answer this question perfectly.

Bullying and verbal agression are a daily thing in a lot of businesses.
Assholes wouldn't do it if it didn't work.

Have you heard of a guy named Donald Trump?

Trump is the US president.

Gift of the gab will get you places.

HELL YEAH! It's amazing how fast those elderly people get the hell out of my way when I go to pick up my prescription.

It probably helps a lot of Sherdoggers feel like a man before they head back to their parents' house and have to listen to their dad telling them to get a job.

Outside of rough council estates and your average Saturday night punch-up are any of the skills mentioned in the title actually useful in a job, career or business environment? aren't combat sports or professional wrestling. I mean can you really start hotdogging and shit talking during a staff meeting to outshine your rival?
giphy.gif

You tell me.

Back