Macgregor is broner, khabib is maidana

PeacePipe

Life is short , be nice to eachother :)
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib needs to take a leaf out of Maidana's book and win the hearts of the fans by standing up to the bully.

Conor is no longer witty, he is no Chael sonnen anymore. He is going down a racist hatefilled Colby Covington wormhole.

See the body language of broner in this clip his whole style everything is the arrogant flashy unlikeable champ, then maidana just kindly asserts himself and instantly wins the fans

This will kill mcgregor seeing the crowd side with Khabib

Same thing with pacqiou and mayweather. People get sick of the villain. Just kindly assert youself with a cool confidence and you will shatter your bully.

Well this is one of the stupidest posts I've seen in a while.

Khabib needs to take a leaf out of Maidana's book and win the hearts of the fans by standing up to the bully.

Conor is no longer witty, he is no Chael sonnen anymore. He is going down a racist hatefilled Colby Covington wormhole.

See the body language of broner in this clip his whole style everything is the arrogant flashy unlikeable champ, then maidana just kindly asserts himself and instantly wins the fans

This will kill mcgregor seeing the crowd side with Khabib

Same thing with pacqiou and mayweather. People get sick of the villain. Just kindly assert youself with a cool confidence and you will shatter your bully.

That's just your opinion, and the numbers of the presser says you're full of shit. People loved this shit, deal with it.

Nah, McGregor is Andy Wang and Khabib is Cody McKenzie.

Race baiting sjws itt

qUzxh8Y.gif

Connor always won the fans by being the perceived giant slayer, taking on the goat (aldo), stepping up in weight (diaz, alvarez) or even not competing in his own sport (boxing).

He has won the fans through this perception of the fearless challenger insulting the bully right to his face. I feel he can't do it this time as he is th established champ. And i'm certain by the end of it the crowd will swing to Khabib and it will kill him.

Think about it.

Conor the Bully? That narrative was pretty much killed when Khabib and his crew ganged up on Artem. That was a bitch move and ended any respect I had for him, personally at least. They're both thuggish "bullies", and neither has the high road in this regard.

Well watch the press conference. Making death threats, insulting his father, insulting his coach, his country.

I think always leave the family and race out of it.

Imagine if someone insulted a black fighters race calling him a slave, "im going to fookin make you my personal slave etc" that's what he is doing with Khabibs culture. I doubt he will fly to Russia again.

Also why insult his Dad. Such cheap tactics, he needs to be taught respect.

Damn you think Conor is about to take an ass whooping like that? lol
"I'm gonna whoop you like Maidana whooped Broner" hahaha. I would lose my shit if we heard someone say that to somebody.

Back