How Drunk Was Conor Last Night?

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
I was busy and missed the presser. When I went to watch the highlights, I only made it 5 minutes in and I had to shut it off. Too annoying. Conor was blitzed out of his mind last night. Was I the only one super-turned off by that stuff? How drunk do you reckon he was?

Not drunk enough to take a swing at Khabib..He knew he would get the shit beat out of him.

probably a 3/10. The level where you're more social, a bit louder and daring but at the same time your balance is 100%

I would say he had a solid 2-3 shots of whiskey on stage. If he's already eating a lean diet and had a drink or two prior, that'll get you buzzed.

The real question is if he's on cocaine or another stimulant, because he's appeared twice now at pressers for fights where he seems to be on something. It could just be adrenaline, who knows.

How much is that rock gut whisky he’s selling ?

about tree fiddy

Professional-Category.jpg

LOL I just wonder how bad his hangover is today...

I would say he had a solid 2-3 shots of whiskey on stage. If he's already eating a lean diet and had a drink or two prior, that'll get you buzzed.

The real question is if he's on cocaine or another stimulant, because he's appeared twice now at pressers for fights where he seems to be on something. It could just be adrenaline, who knows.
He also has bonners

Watching the Conor fanboys defend this is hilarious. He can make the biggest ass out of himself and they'll find a way to make it out to where Conor's the genius and you just don't understand. Is there anything Connie could do to get you nuthuggers to call him out?
I think he could piss on your face, and you'd say "Oh that Conor. Look how well he's selling this fight!"
If people can't even make it thru the presser, how many extra folks do you reckon he's getting to tune in? Unless they just wanna see his loudmouth ass beat

I dunno if it's just the trolls who are saying he was sober or you fanboys really believe that. But there's two things I know: MMA and drugs. And that man last night - was not sober.

Back