Tomorrow is Evan Dunham’s last fight

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Pretty positive I read he’s retiring after tomorrow night. Evan will go down as an all time fan favorite that’s for damn sure.

What’s your favorite Evan Dunham fight or moment? I’ll always remember the Sean Sherk fight.

4444BAE8-CD04-46E2-A642-8863F3FC4DB3.jpeg

I remember he beat Sean Sherk in every aspect of MMA and was screwed hard-core by the judges. Great win for Evan

The comeback after being dominated in Rnd 1 by Derush

He is a fun fighter... But this is the most memoriable for me.

Evan Dunham vs TJ Grant slugging it out at UFC 152

065_Evan_Dunham_vs_TJ_Grant_gallery_post.jpg

He beat RDA as well and Grant fight could’ve gone either way

Really liked the Escudero fight myself

Either way, fucking hope he wins tomorrow!

"Retirement fight" means he'll be fighting some guy name Magomedkhan Aliakbarmagomedov in Chechnya in 4 months.

All the best to him. I remember his first fight in the UFC and how he was considered a top prospect.

Always happy to see he’s on a card, entertaining fighter.

Pretty positive I read he’s retiring after tomorrow night. Evan will go down as an all time fan favorite that’s for damn sure.

What’s your favorite Evan Dunham fight or moment? I’ll always remember the Sean Sherk fight.

View attachment 439585
he always reminded me of a mini Chuck Liddell. Same look and fight style. he was awesome

I remember he beat Sean Sherk in every aspect of MMA and was screwed hard-core by the judges. Great win for Evan
Came here to say similar things he gave hell to Sherk who was the top guy at that time even though I have no problem with the scorecards

His resume would look so much better if he got the RDA & Sherk decisions like he should have.

certainly not "in every aspect of MMA". it was 1-1 with a very close round. Sherk wall & stalled for 3.5 minutes, Dunham owned him for 30 seconds. it was a great example of why the rules needed to change to count damage more, because most of us thought several bombs should count for more than 4 minutes of octagon control. most of us but not 2 of the judges.

it was maddening as hell though. you remember that part :)

Back