Conor to Khabib :” Let’s Wrestle”

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
reality :

giphy.gif

He said you can wrestle his knuckle from Khabib's orbital bone... pointless thread.

He was doing it to mock Khabib, he noticed how engaged Khabib became in the conversation when he said "Let's wrestle" and took the opportunity to mock him.

Khabib holds onto people's legs for dear life.

He was doing it to mock Khabib, he noticed how engaged Khabib became in the conversation when he said "Let's wrestle" and took the opportunity to mock him.
Wrong, he got triggered when Khabib said “your wrestling is zero, your grappling is zero”

Wrong, he got triggered when Khabib said “your wrestling is zero, your grappling is zero”

Everyone's gonna take what they wanted to take from this press conference. I'm not here to tell you you're wrong, just to respond with my own thoughts, so calm down ya damn wannabe armchair physiologist.

I think he was doing it to mock him because why else would he start using an accent when he kept repeating the phrase "Let's wrestle", but you're right I guess, what do I know, you're the expert here.

<36>

All talk. He thinks wrestling is learned overnight or something? I wanna see him try to wrestle in the fight lmao

I said this in another thread but I could see the ending of this fight paralleling the first fight with Diaz, only with McGregor on the victorious side.

He lands on Khabib enough times to hurt and wobble him, probably even drop him a few times. And then by the end, The Eagle is so close to being finished that he shoots in for a half-assed takedown out of desperation... and gets subbed. Think about it - He'll be too hurt to stop Conor from stuffing it, and in the heat of the moment, Conor might decide to slap on a guillotine choke and finish him that way just to prove a point.

reality :

giphy.gif
Reality: Conor had to be exhausted and rocked standing for this occur

Khabib won't be rocking Conor with a clean 1,2....at least, its very unlikely

Yes he knows that he can’t really wrestle with the man. You did not need to point that out. Khabib I do think that he is insanely arrogant enough to strike.. I firmly believe that he will try.

Back