Is it possible conor khabib is like the Silva weidman fight??

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this fight could end up like the weidman silva fight. Conor knows khabib is going to try to get him down and knows he probably won't get up that round if khabibs on top.

So maybe conor will keep his hands low like silva did so hes always ready to stop a takedown and starts to clown khabib a little bit considering its not easy to knock someone out with your hands at your side so why not try to embarass him?

I think its possible the fight goes like this but IMO even conor trying his hardest still won't be able to defend khabibs takedowns.

Conor KO - 1 minute 32 seconds into round 1.

No Weidman is a way better striker than Khabib.

This is Ronda vs Holly.

lol No. Just no.

There's a lot of fights I could see it possibly replicating - Ronda/Holm, Marquardt/Maia, Silva/Sonnen 1 or 2, Conor/Mendes, etc. - but Silva/Weidman definitely isn't one of them.

Highly unlikely: Khabib is too slow, doesn't punch in combinations and simply isn't going to trade like that with Conor.

It's likely gonna look like most one of Khabib's fight or most of Conor's fights.

It's unlikely, but it's definitely POSSIBLE. For all of his faults in his striking, Khabib DOES have power, and an unsuspecting power shot can do any man in.

I think this fight could end up like the weidman silva fight. Conor knows khabib is going to try to get him down and knows he probably won't get up that round if khabibs on top.

So maybe conor will keep his hands low like silva did so hes always ready to stop a takedown and starts to clown khabib a little bit considering its not easy to knock someone out with your hands at your side so why not try to embarass him?

I think its possible the fight goes like this but IMO even conor trying his hardest still won't be able to defend khabibs takedowns.

No,

Anderson for all the highlight KO's he owns, bases his game (or based it) on his defense, both technically and phisically.

Connor does not.... Khabib never considered it.

Back