Jon Jones or Anderson Silva: Which is a better comeback story?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GOATs Jon and Anderson were both wrongfully accused of intentionally using PEDs. Now that both have been proven to have taken these substances unintentionally and accidentally...which story is more heart warming and feel-good?

It’s late in Anderons career so I can’t see him going on another title run unfortunately...so I have to go with Jon’s comeback story. He overcame all the critics and doubters during this misunderstanding and he continues to strive and PROSPER to be a better human. He returns during the prime of his career and can now continue his dominance in the octagon. Amazing story for both GOATs really.

Which do you think is a better comeback story?
551E4235-4905-455F-A41B-B129BF16C03A.jpeg
456A6574-1819-468A-827A-2F6F952A0822.jpeg

We all know which 2 fanbases are angry about the 2 GOATs getting cleared by USADA.

We should all be celebrating the fact that the two most skilled fighters to ever grace the Octagon are back.

Both are great comeback stories of perseverance. I give the slight edge to Anderson.

79D6F017-AF97-427B-8265-8D8490BE2311.jpeg
E9942F97-BAFA-49E6-AE3C-F014A74E3F9E.jpeg

Anderson didn't snitch on anyone.

Hespect.

Neither. Both are over rated. Both failed ped tests. Both are forever DQ'd from any kind of all time great talks.

And it's only a matter of time until Jones fucks up again, and Anderson losses like usual

Btw, it's still shameful how corrupt USADA is. Funny they let Anderson and Jones get off while others were crucified for much much less. There is 100% an agenda being pushed for Anderson/Jones.

I bought the comeback story of Jones at 214 and I feel like a complete moron for doing so. What redemption arc number are we on now? five? If Jon can get his shit together for a few years it will be a legit comeback.

Neither. Both are over rated. Both failed ped tests. Both are forever DQ'd from any kind of all time great talks.

And it's only a matter of time until Jones fucks up again, and Anderson losses like usual

Btw, it's still shameful how corrupt USADA is. Funny they let Anderson and Jones get off while others were crucified for less. There is 100% an agenda being pushed for fighters like Anderson and Jones
<Waaah>
26023160-C4B2-4B08-BE98-35937CE609C6.jpeg

Anderson never came back after his dick went limb and he had to use substances in order to be able to please his wife. Substances that unfortunately helped him in his fighting game as well, and hence were banned.

Jones, we'll have to wait and see how he does.

Sure, If we add all of Jones comebacks together...

The one who's shin folded like a lawn chair, and still fights..

No wrongful accusations whatsoever. They got sentences, even though some were absurdly short, and Jon Jones has been exposed for having extremely weird testosterone levels even in tests where they didn't find a substance. It's about as likely that Jones fights clean as it is that Santa Claus delivers presents to all children of the world on Christmas Eve.

DC has two belts and Silva won't touch another.

In the end their image has been tarnished.

Btw, it's still shameful how corrupt USADA is. Funny they let Anderson and Jones get off while others were crucified for much much less. There is 100% an agenda being pusheRd for Anderson/Jones.

In real life, UFC insiders consider Jones and Silva the true GOATs

Insiders' opinions >>> opinion of a random biased Sherdogger

In real life, UFC insiders consider Jones and Silva the true GOATs

Insiders' opinions >>> opinion of a random biased Sherdogger

A huge poll consisting of pro MMA fighters also confirmed that Anderson, Fedor, and Jones are the 3 GOATs and it wasn’t close.

Are you high?

A great comeback story is someone that has a tragedy happen to them outside the sport. A career threateing injury or illness. Not someone that cheats, repeatedly, and in Jon's case commits criminal acts and continues to get 3rd and 4th chances.

Looking at Jon as a story of redemption is about as dumb as it gets. Be happy I guess if you want to see him fight again, but don't make him a hero for basically just doing what is expected of everyone.

what is anderson's comeback story? I guess I missed that one...

Anderson wasn't framed and never passed a polygraph test!

what is anderson's comeback story? I guess I missed that one...
USADA wrongfully accused him of intentionally ingesting PEDs, but they confirmed it to be a tainted supplement accident. He is clear to fight this November.

43 years old and still down for the GSP superfight, but Georges won’t commit. Shame.

Neither,they both cheat. Now let them juice and beat the hell out of eachother

Getting cleared from a drug suspension is a comeback story?

You guys are pathetic.

Back