So, I just ordered a bottle of Proper No. 12

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
161D853F-295C-47DE-97D3-F7767ED51337.jpeg

I’m no stranger to cheap, shitty whiskey. I’ve drank plenty of Jame-O and Bushmills in my day so I have a good basis for comparison.

I’m going to step up and take one for my sherbros. I’ve ordered a bottle of Conor’s new whiskey and I’m going to drink it. Don’t worry about the risks involved, I’ve been a drunk for a while so I should be fine.

Will provide pics and possibly videos when bottle is recieved.

UPDATE:
Will be wearing my McGregor fight kit when I drink it, and will post pics.

7D9896A7-13D1-4036-A16C-D79ACB84BEEA.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 439481

I’m no stranger to cheap, shitty whiskey. I’ve drank plenty of Jame-O and Bushmills in my day so I have a good basis for comparison.

I’m going to step up and take one for my sherbros. I’ve ordered a bottle of Conor’s new whiskey and I’m going to drink it. Don’t worry about the risks involved, I’ve been a drunk for a while so I should be fine.

Sales reciept below. Will provide pics and possibly videos when bottle is recieved.

This is not a receipt.

REAL receipt, please

Do you have to wear a full Conor Reebok kit while you drink it?

Gonna order one for UF 229, I like Khabib but Ilove alcohol, not gonna let him denigrate us drunks.

<28>

I cannot take this seriously. What kind of serious critic tells people: "I'm gonna go see this movie and make a review."

Did Roger Ebert ever say that? No, he just went and watched the movie, THEN wrote his review.

You get drunk, then you order the full fight kit and a bunch of other stuff.

Do you have to wear a full Conor Reebok kit while you drink it?

Lol, I actually have a Conor kit from Monster. My girlfriend got it for free because her company does business with them. I will absolutely wear my McGregor shirt and pose with the bottle.

View attachment 439481

Will provide pics and possibly videos when bottle is recieved.
I'm still worried. Not sure you can handle it.

Lol, I actually have a Conor kit from Monster. My girlfriend got it for free because her company does business with them. I will absolutely wear my McGregor shirt and pose with the bottle.
Its okay buddy you don't have to lie.

Can you buy it in Australia??? Or any site to post it to??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back