AJ's former wrestling coach confronts him under his post about Glenn Robinson passing away

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

HEUcIPb.png

Maybe he is telling the truth, maybe not. Its such a bad timing though, posting all that hatred right after Robinson dies

Side note: I read that sign on the background next to DC's wife as "Milf" at first

Last edited:
So hes not allowed to say anything? Shut up coach ya tool

It's not okay to be fake, but if he is still showing respect because an individual passed away than let him. AJ gains nothing by doing this. He doesn't fight anymore.
Also, maybe he did get into a fight with the coach and there was dis-agreements, but that's human. We can never predict when people pass away.

Sad.Its really weird how Robinson got caught up in MMA game .From what I've heard, he was a pretty genuine guy .....thought the world of Johnson.
Here today , gone tomorrow......too young to go.
My sympathy to the Robinson family

Hopefully he can start to eat less and give some of that money to the family.
RIP dude seemed pretty cool during tuf.

I need more context.

What happened between AJ, his former wrestling coach, and Glenn?

Its such a bad timing though, posting all that hatred right after Robinson dies

Hatred? Exposing fake mourning is not hating.

If this guy tells the truth, Rumble is NOT the guy to say a lie about the deceased.
No real close people to Glenn want fake "friends" to be around at this moment

Hatred? Exposing fake mourning is not hating.

If this guy tells the truth, Rumble is NOT the guy to say a lie about the deceased.
No real close people to Glenn want fake "friends" to be around at this moment

Name it whatever you want; hatred, exposing etc. I just don't think its appropiate right after the man died

Name it whatever you want; hatred, exposing etc. I just don't think its appropiate right after the man died

It is.
Real friends of a deceased shouldexpose fake ones, put them to shame and eliminate.

At my father's funeral there was his former colleague that conned him on a huge sum of money.
My mother immediately yelled at him and told him to GTFO

How does AK make it into mma threads weekly more so than even when he was actively fighting?

It is.
Real friends of a deceased shouldexpose fake ones, put them to shame and eliminate.

At my father's funeral there was his former colleague that conned him on a huge sum of money.

I see. Sorry to hear about your father

Didn't know that guy died. I remember him from the team vs team season of TUF. The gym owner from ATT was such an asshole to him, it seemed really personal between them.

It is.

He thanks him for the things he's grateful for. He isn't saying we were always best friends and I never did anything shitty.

If he wants to pay his respects in that way that's got nothing to do with anyone else and it's not really the proper forum for the coach to be airing all his grievances.

How does AK make it into mma threads weekly more so than even when he was actively fighting?

Thicc body and drama surrounding him

Thats the only 2 thing you need in order to make it to the headline on Sherdog

He thanks him for the things he's grateful for. He isn't saying we were always best friends and I never did anything shitty.

If he wants to pay his respects in that way that's got nothing to do with anyone else and it's not really the proper forum for the coach to be airing all his grievances.

People that abuse others can be grateful to them. So?
If he was his FAKE friend he should just shut it. This coach is right

Back