What is McG's excuse in the event that he loses?

TemDee

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When he lost to Nate Diaz, it was the size disadvantage even though he had said size doesn't matter.

In the Floyd Mayweather fight, it was the length of the contest.

I'm not saying he's going to lose, I'm just curious what he'd say in the event of the following:

1) He gets KO'd by Khabib
2) He gets submitted by Khabib
3) He gets pulverized into a bloody decision all over the proper 12 logo by Khabib.

If a given scenario happens, what do you guys reckon the excuse will be?

Conor will beg for rematch and sulk till he gets it and talk up Khabib like he did with Diaz

Conor makes Diaz sound like some elite superhero lol

"I had to fight a fooking russian bear 10 times the size of me".

The ring rust and he will say he took a big risk unlike other pussies out there and he fought the worst stylistic mathcup for him after going inactive for 2 years. Then he'll demand a rematch.

I'm interested that two of you think he asks for the immediate rematch. If he does, does he get it?

Coke and hookers. But he won't make one.

I hate him but he doesnt make excuses. I look forward to his downward spiral though.

"I was inefficient wit me whiskey"

Whatever it is it will trigger everyone and make them buy his next fight.

Coke and hookers. But he won't make one.

I hate him but he doesnt make excuses. I look forward to his downward spiral though.

"i was inefficient with my energy"

"it was a battle of energies"

"the weight allowed him to take my shots"

he doesn't make excuses because he wins a lot. but when he lost, he had some pretty weird ones.

Well he will ask for an immediate rematch but fans want to see Khabib vs Tony.

I'm interested that two of you think he asks for the immediate rematch. If he does, does he get it?

Of course. But he may not demand an immediate rematch if he receives the worst beating of his life. In that case, he'll want a warm-up fight against a lesser wrestler or Diaz before demanding a rematch.

When he lost to Nate Diaz, it was the size disadvantage even though he had said size doesn't matter.

In the Floyd Mayweather fight, it was the length of the contest.

I'm not saying he's going to lose, I'm just curious what he'd say in the event of the following:

1) He gets KO'd by Khabib
2) He gets submitted by Khabib
3) He gets pulverized into a bloody decision all over the proper 12 logo by Khabib.

If a given scenario happens, what do you guys reckon the excuse will be?

If anyone was listening carefully last night Conor put in a few disclaimers which will no doubt be used as excuses when he loses.

Firstly, he was goading Khabib about grappling being ''fake fighting''. He didn't use those words but that's what he was implying. He will say that Khabib never stood and traded with him like a man if he gets taken down and beaten up.

Secondly, after he made his prediction he was careful to add in as a last minute caveat ''I have been wrong before''.

he dint coom ta foight, ee came to lie on top o me
vladimir putin bought off the referee, fook errrb dean
oi blew out me knee 6 weeks out and couldn't doo enny resslin
dee iz avvin complikations wit err pregnancy
rooshan foighterz r all on steroidz

Kinda looking forward to a 5 round beating, after which Conor is unable to make any excuses. Just noises.

Probably that he went into it too emotional and next time he'll be stoic and calculated

Back