...Anybody think the "open hands" comment was ridiculous/funny?

Guy LeDouche

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to think it was a bit funny/ridiculous how Mcgregor kept claiming he showed up with "empty hands" ready to fight Khabib, when there is video evidence playing right behind of him throwing a dolly and various other objects at the bus?
<Kpop01>
EDIT: Whoa now! The McGuardians are here to defend their "honorable" hero in full force
<Baelish01>

Last edited:
Did anyone happen to think it was a bit funny/ridiculous how Mcgregor kept claiming he "showed up with empty hands" ready to fight Khabib, when there is video evidence playing right behind of him throwing a dolly and various other objects at the bus?
<Kpop01>
You must remember that Conor is mike Perry level stupid

He didn't come to America with a dolly. He picked it up when Khabib wouldn't get off the bus. It was my favourite episode of the soap opera that is UFC.

.....Wait a minute?
So you Mcgregor fans logic to this is...."he didn't bring the dolly with him"
Ohhh that's gold...you guys crack me up
<Dany07>

Last edited:
Did anyone happen to think it was a bit funny/ridiculous how Mcgregor kept claiming he "showed up with empty hands" ready to fight Khabib, when there is video evidence playing right behind of him throwing a dolly and various other objects at the bus?
<Kpop01>

McGregors opiate induced tirade was satisfying to witness. The guy is barely coherent he’s done that much gear since he’s been away. Looks like he’s been on an 8 ball a night

meanwhile khabib shit himself on the bus and stank the place out.
The shit on the bus rolls round and round, round and round, round and round

He was saying he didn't have any hidden weapons.

meanwhile khabib shit himself on the bus and stank the place out.
The shit on the bus rolls round and round, round and round, round and round
Ahh buddy if your gonna parrot Conor, at least pick one of his better lines. This conference was a miss
<{1-15}>

McGregors opiate induced tirade was satisfying to witness. The guy is barely coherent he’s done that much gear since he’s been away. Looks like he’s been on an 8 ball a night

Didn't see the presser and can't stand Conor but I feel I should point out that coke isn't an opiate. The more you know....

<Kpop01>
That video is fake, it was photo shopped by Ali and his rat cunt do noothing dagestani coward friends.

Yeah I know. Conor dabbles in everything

Fair enough. He and everyone else should stay the fuck away from opiates though. 1 of only 2 addictions that quiting can actually kill you, bad shit. (Alcohol is the other)

sddefault.jpg

ufc getting ad revenue on conor showing his empty hands

Conor's hands are deadly weapons and has to register them with customs before entering the country.

kalabeeb didn't want none and stayed on the bus like the coward he really is.

Basically everything Conor said was stupid.

Honestly the guy used to be funny but that conference was nothing but cringe.

Back