Worst line in the presser, 'How can I slap and you do nothing'

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Translated from broken English to real English:

'How can I and 40 other guys isolate your friend in a hotel lobby, who made a couple of petty remarks about me, lightly tap the back of his head. Then you come after me with the same amount of guys and I shit myself on the bus?'

McGregor had nothing to say about it though. He felt bad for his coelurosaurian friend.

coelurosaurian friend.

giphy.gif

Artem should've stood up for himself. Yeah Khabib's people were there, but they weren't threatening him. If anything those guys seemed like they were trying to stop a fight from breaking out. They actually pulled Khabib away from Artem.

Even worse, when Conor's goons attacked the event, Artem stood there doing nothing. He should've been the one trying to get inside the bus. Not having Conor fight his fight for him.

The worst line was Conor saying that Khabib was a guy that is only tough when he is backed up by others,
when Khabib is 26-0 in one-on-one fighting.

The worst line was Conor saying that Khabib was a guy that is only tough when he is backed up by others,
when Khabib is 26-0 in one-on-one fighting.
Dont need friends to kill cans. A Pitbull would win a fight against a real estate agent

Translated from broken English to real English:

'How can I and 40 other guys isolate your friend in a hotel lobby, who made a couple of petty remarks about me, lightly tap the back of his head. Then you come after me with the same amount of guys and I shit myself on the bus?'

Dude talks shit but can't back it up.

I'm noticing a pattern now. All the Conor/Khabib try hards constantly upping each guy's conference performance. Both guys looked bad.

The worst line was that asshole who said “coeliriserisian” or whatever the fuck to start this thread.

I'm noticing a pattern now. All the Conor/Khabib try hards constantly upping each guy's conference performance. Both guys looked bad.

This.

I am a die hard Khabib fan and he was terrible. Conor was a coked out mess and the most cringe worthy of the entire press conference was him laughing weirdly.

Back