There are more fights on that card besides Khabib vs McGregor

Killroy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I feel that with all the hype behind Conor's return and Khabib's 26-0 record, the rest of the fights seem to get lost in the shuffle.
But there are some great fights on this card.

Ferguson vs Pettis: Pettis looked great in his last fight but I still think Tony is going to be too much for him, I hope Tony gets the next title shot after this win. But it's bound to be an exciting fight regardless of the winner.

Volkov vs Lewis: if Lewis has really got his back problems under control, I think he's going to KO Volkov but it's going to be a hard fight. Let's just hope it doesn't play out like the Ngannou fight.

O'Malley vs Quinonez: Even though Quinonez is a good fighter, I think this is another fight booked just to build up O'Malley. This might be the FOTN

Any other fights you are looking forward to?

the fact that Ferguson is on the card is epic - if khabib overdoes the tiramisu again then we get Conor v Ferguson, and if not we get the title fight AND we get to watch Tony annihilate Pettis

waiting for "who da fook is that guy" reply

Honestly, even OSP-Reyes and Waterson-Herrig are solid main card fights.

Looking forward to the co-main.

Pettis looked far better in his last fight. People shouldn't sleep on him. Tony is a great fighter but he does leave openings. If tony doesn't press and smoother pettis I could just as easily see pettis get a body kick finish.

Who knows what you're going to get with Lewis. If he doesn't get his way he seems to want to find a way out. Lost respect after all that "bad gas" and "I'm retiring" bullshit. By all accounts is a nightmare to train as he's stubborn and goes home when it gets hard.

Osp vs Reyes

Just looked at the card again. 3 Wmma fights i had simply ignored.... Smh.

3 outta 12 fights are wmma.
25% of the product is trash
What is this? By 2025 half of the fightt are gonna be WMMA. Possibly the biggest PPV ever, where people are actually talking about paying for the damned thing and invinting pwople pver and the UFC forces 3 wmma fights.

Brutal!
WMMA is ruining the UFC

Last edited:
Back