It’s hard to take anything Conor says...

Hamm and Clov

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
seriously when he got slapped around and finished by gatekeeper Diaz. Such a try hard. He looked desperate during the press conference.

It's hard to take anything you say seriously when Conor has since got that win back and won the LW title in scintillating fashion.

No one gives a shit about your 3 year old opinion.

It's hard to take anything you say seriously when Conor has since got that win back and won the LW title in scintillating fashion.

No one gives a shit about your 3 year old opinion.

lol by the skin of his death.

The dude ko'd Jose in 13 seconds
Literally emasculated Eddie Alveraz
And hit Dustin so fucking hard that homeboy backed straight up to the cage and didn't throw a meaningful punch afterwards

I'd say his words mean a hell of a lot more then yours

At the end of the conference after Khabib walked away. That dipshit Conor started cursing out everyone on Khabib's end. Godammn hearing that obnoxious loudmouth little fuck yelling, Christ, I hope to God Khabib just completely spills Conor's brain matter all over the Octagon floor. I don't see it happening though. I feel Khabib will be like Jose and get really annoyed and rush in for a takedown only to get caught with a flush left.

seriously when he got slapped around and finished by gatekeeper Diaz. Such a try hard. He looked desperate during the press conference.
It just tells us he is not that smart. He pretty much wrote his own demise. First you pick Nate Diaz of all the names you were offered, then you agree to fight him at 170.

I don't think Conor needs to say really smart things all the time to kickbox you to death TS

At the end of the conference after Khabib walked away. That dipshit Conor started cursing out everyone on Khabib's end. Godammn hearing that obnoxious loudmouth little fuck yelling, Christ, I hope to God Khabib just completely spills Conor's brain matter all over the Octagon floor. I don't see it happening though. I feel Khabib will be like Jose and get really annoyed and rush in for a takedown only to get caught with a flush left.

2D3267A6-334B-4373-AC9F-CB6F7A781799.jpeg

Conors rants were unbearable especially his shitty supposively 12 year old whiskey rants,, say how can it be 12 yrs when he only recently got into it??? Maybe bought from the same whiskey supplier to Jameson!!! What a laugh, he s either trying to push a 3 yr old whiskey as 12 or he s bought some ordinary whisky from an unknown supplier,, Pure Dickhead he is

Conors rants were unbearable especially his shitty supposively 12 year old whiskey rants,, say how can it be 12 yrs when he only recently got into it??? Maybe bought from the same whiskey supplier to Jameson!!! What a laugh, he s either trying to push a 3 yr old whiskey as 12 or he s bought some ordinary whisky from an unknown supplier,, Pure Dickhead he is
And to think his Retard Fanboys will pay to drink that garbage....

It’s just generic whiskey re branded

The Whiskey is brewed from the place that also does Bushmills, supposedly one of the best places in the world, and is a blend of a bunch of their different malts, designed by a master distiller. These places brew tons of stuff and sell it off to places, or in Conor's case, they had someone do a special blend.

If you dislike Conor tho, I guess you could say its just a bunch of leftovers mixed together. It's whiskey tho, and all of it is pretty much the same to someone that does not drink it all the time.

Dude wouldnt do all that talk 1 on 1.

Back