Khabib better not pull out

JudasAnthony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So let me get this straight?
Khabib was so triggered by a midget Flyweight, with Trex arms because he had the nerve to chose his teammate over Khabib in a fight, that Khabib grabbed 16 of his closest terrorist friends and surrounded this dude and proceeded to feign jump him...and you all justified it by saying "Khabib was defending his honor"

Yet when Conor stated "Do not pull out of this one because you Know what will happen. If you pull out we are going to slaughter your whole family on your own soil"
The 'Allah' blowining rat turned into a pale faced 'church 'mouse and said nothing?!?
{<jordan}
<GSPWoah>

the guy shit on a bus in front of women, what do you expect?

Im actually pretty confident something will happen before the fight, causing one of them to pull out. 90% confident

Khabib is not prepared for this
He doesn't know what he is getting into

In before Conor travels to Dagestan and starts murdering people.

Khabib was so triggered by a midget Flyweight, with Trex arms because he had the nerve to chose his teammate over Khabib in a fight, that Khabib grabbed 16 of his closest terrorist friends and surrounded this dude and proceeded to feign jump him...and you all justified it by saying "Khabib was defending his honor"

Yet when Conor stated "Do not pull out of this one because you Know what will happen. If you pull out we are going to slaughter your whole family on your own soil"
The 'Allah' blowining rat turned into a pale faced 'church 'mouse and said nothing?!?
{<jordan}
<GSPWoah>

Khabib will show, don't you worry about that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

{<jordan}
<GSPWoah>

Is not too late stop and get yourself some help now.

Im actually pretty confident something will happen before the fight, causing one of them to pull out. 90% confident

Hmm interesting

Do you think think it might be the guy that has never pulled out of a fight in his life

Or the guy who always pulls out and fought a real estate agent in his last fight ?

{<jordan}
<GSPWoah>
Don't worry, Khabib is not going to pull out when he molests Clowner on the ground, if you know what I mean.

Don't worry, Khabib is not going to pull out when he molests Clowner on the ground, if you know what I mean.
so you're accusing Khabib of rape and homosexuality?!? You do realize that Khabib probably has cousins that would behead you IRL for that statement?

lol I can already see it - Khabib pulls out, Ferguson steps in, we get Conor vs Tony for the vacant Lightweight Championship. Plus legions of nuthuggers claiming that Khabib pulled out because Conor got inside his head so deep at the press conference.

so you're accusing Khabib of rape and homosexuality?!? You do realize that Khabib probably has cousins that would behead you IRL for that statement?
Protip: being the dominant male in a homosexual act is not considered being "gay" in Russian prison "culture". Since Khabib was posting the rooster cry montage of Conor earlier, which is basically an equivalent of calling Conor a passive homosexual according to the same "culture", Khabib is pretty much set on "raping" Conor mentally, if not physically.

In other words: you have no clue what you're talking about, child. It's going to be fun watching you lose your shit on the 6th of October. Get out of my sight.

Attachments

• gtfo.gif
    gtfo.gif
    999.6 KB · Views: 1
Back