If Jones never faced any controversy, legal issues, or positive tests, where would he be today?

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Say Jones kept a squeaky clean track record, like GSP. what would he be doing in the UFC today, what would his record look like?

If he didn't cheat his entire career?

0-26.

That's like asking what pizza would taste like without sauce or cheese on it.

If we assume no significant effect from his use of PED's. He'd be the best fighter in the world, maybe 2 weight champ as well. Nike sponsorship maybe as well.

Who knows? All you have to do is mess up once and some other killer destroys your shit and everyone thinks you suck unless you can do the same to the next guy

It's really a vicious cycle and these fighters come out really messed up because they can't stop while they are ahead

Who knows? All you have to do is mess up once and some other killer destroys your shit and everyone thinks you suck unless you can do the same to the next guy

It's really a vicious cycle and these fighters come out really messed up because they can't stop while they are ahead

xrfh2.jpg

If I had Nikola Tesla's IQ I would be world class intellect.

What if I went back in time and had sex with your mother before your father did?

Son, in a parallel universe Jon Jones could really be Kenneth Allen.

He needed the juice to win so I assume he would be coaching wrestling for some D3 program and bagging groceries in the off season?

He would've been the good Christian he falsely portrayed the first few years of his career. Lol

He might have become the greatest of all time, instead of a constant disappointment.

I think his unorthodox style and great MMA wrestling would still take him pretty far, especially in a shallow and aging LHW division.

love him or hate him jones is the goat after fedor

Hard to say, if steroids had zero positive effect on him then without them he would be the GOAT.
If steroids are partially the reason for his sucess then he would be gatekeeper status at best.
Hypotheticals are silly.
As is his story is pretty interesting. Skillwise hes one of the best to ever do it but since he got caught cheating twice his skills and accomplishments are questionable at best.

If he never got caught for anything or didn't do anything to begin with? If he didn't get caught he would be known as the best ever, if he never did any roids he would be known as a top contender nothing more.

Back