The absolutely most heated exchange between Khabib and Conor

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Is obviously when they touched religion.... And i cant believe it hasnt been posted here.

A reporter that was about to ask a question, told Khabib "Sala Malenco" and Conor "congrats on your whiskey".

Khabib relied, "you cannot say Sala Malenco and congrats on Whiskey".

Conor replied, "slap him then, do something about it you fucking filth".

I wouldnt say shook, but Khabib got mad as hell, and thats a fact....

Other than that, Khabib was calm all throughout

Conor is the one red faced, stuttering and cant keep eye contact with khabib. He's mad as fuck.

The faceoff, notice how the man stares Khabib in the eyes, then quicky shifts his eyes to his chest about 3 or 4 times. He knows he's fucked

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

Is obviously when they touched religion.... And i cant believe it hasnt been posted here.

A reporter that was about to ask a question, told Khabib "Sala Malenco" and Conor "congrats on your whiskey".

Khabib relied, "you cannot say Sala Malenco and congrats on Whiskey".

Conor replied, "slap him then, do something about it you fucking filth".

I wouldnt say shook, but Khabib got mad as hell, and thats a fact....

Other than that, Khabib was calm all throughout
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-salamu_alaykum

Sala Malenco?

TS should be banned.

I can tell you are an expert in this area.

Conor is the one red faced, stuttering and cant keep eye contact with khabib. He's mad as fuck.

The faceoff, notice how the man stares Khabib in the eyes, then quicky shifts his eyes to his chest about 3 or 4 times. He knows he's fucked

Hes fuked as in wrestle fuked? Cause that is the only way hes beating Connor is another boring ass decision

feel like Conor's planning even dirtier shit that involves some tabboo like pigs or something and he'll try to do it off camera.

we don't even see the worse of him because of cameras and publicity.

if there weren't millions of people watching him he'd be calling Floyd the n-word and shit like that.

Hes fuked as in wrestle fuked? Cause that is the only way hes beating Connor is another boring ass decision

I don't think Conor can even last 3 minutes with Khabib on the ground.

I will be impressed if he does.

But I think that if Khabib gets him down early in the 1st round, it will be a 1 round TKO.

I don't think Conor can even last 3 minutes with Khabib on the ground.

I will be impressed if he does.

But I think that if Khabib gets him down early in the 1st round, it will be a 1 round TKO.

He couldnt even take down Iaquinta who hasnt fought in forever. Get real

He couldnt even take down Iaquinta who hasnt fought in forever. Get real

He smashed Iaquinta on the ground the first 2 rounds, what are you talking about? Then he just became comfortable striking.

Not to mention Iaquinta is a much better wrestler than Conor and has a decent BJJ game.

McGregor is very weak on the ground.

Khabib will smash him badly in 3 minutes or so if he can get him down.

There were no "heated exchanges".

There however were points Conor was continuing to flip the fuck out like an maniac, while Khabib calmly told him to sit down. There were also points Khabib was baffled by the words coming out of Conor's mouth.

all in all it was fairly entertaining.

The highlight of the press conference was the moment Conor finally found a way to not talk for a quarter minute and let Khabib talk about a "masterclass" on OCT 6 sink in for a few seconds.

Back