Khabib has a size advantage over Conor

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
img_9617-jpg.439295

1 inch in height, probably about 10-15 lbs. inside the Octagon.

The only opponents who enjoyed a size advantage over Conor are Joe Duffy and Nate Diaz

maxresdefault.jpg

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-650150.jpg

There's a reason this degenerate spent most of his career fighting tiny featherweights.

Thought Conor was Diego Sanchez in that second picture lol

You know Conor is wearing heels... lol
s4o17CY.gif

Sadly the moment Khabib is announced as the winner, threads will begin to pop up claiming Khabib is 3x Conor's size, that Khabib's weight allowed him to take Conor's shots etc. Only Conor can have a size advantage without the legitimacy of his victory being called into question.

Khabib will be much stronger, but this we all knew. Conor has shown decent takedown defense before, but I doubt he can stop the double and when down will be stuck by Khabib who has freakish grip strength. Conor HAS to hurt him early with his superior striking. If this fight goes past rd 1 I hugely favour Khabib.

Khabib looks like an Amish enforcer.

Yeah, khabibs frame is definitely bigger than Conors.

He still better not be standing up straight and going after body-locks, or he's going to get tattooed. McG is crazy accurate with his strike placement.

If he gets ahold of Conor his size and wrestling will be a real problem.

Stefan Struve was much larger than Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson, they still knocked him the fuck out (Nelson even did it in less than a minute.) Who cares. The size difference is negligible.

Stefan Struve was much larger than Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson, they still knocked him the fuck out (Nelson even did it in less than a minute.) Who cares. The size difference is negligible.

doesn't seem to matter that much @ HW but Conor actually struggles against bigger guys.

Conor has a tiny frame.

How long do you guys think that Conor McGregor can last on the ground with Khabib?

I say 3 minutes max.

If Khabib can get Conor down within 2 minutes of the 1st round, the fight is basically over.

How long do you guys think that Conor McGregor can last on the ground with Khabib?

I say 3 minutes max.

If Khabib can get Conor down within 2 minutes of the 1st round, the fight is basically over.

I think Conor is capable of surviving 5 rounds against Khabib but if it's Khabib domination start to finish then I see a 3rd or 4th round (T)KO or submission finish.

Otherwise I think it's a Khabib UD.

Back