Why I people who hate Conor's "persona" always watch his press conferences?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Simple question.

If I hate something I avoid it, but it seems everyone who hates Conor and what he says already has this last press conference down to memory. Seems strange to me.

Personally I never watch any press conference because they give me anxiety since they are so awkward, plus I'll get anything funny on sherdog in like 5 minutes

I hate Conor.

I think Conor is entertaining and I want to see him.

I don’t understand your confusion

It's funny to watch him come undone

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

I caught it on the highlights after NFL. I had to turn it off it was so fucking bad. I remember why I lost interest now.

I don't hate Conor. Normally I find him entertaining as hell. He just goes over the top sometimes, and this one he was over the top from the jump.

It's ok to like someone and still call out stupidity when you see it. This was a circus act, and they really need to structure these better.

Also the reporters were fucking awful. I think one of them started his question with "Sorry my hands are still shaking"... Wtf?

Im not offended by Mcg's shenanigans, what i HATE THE MOST it's his preferential treatment by the UFC, Ducking contenders, going to boxing while not defending any title he won and pretty much his obnoxious character and his enormous ego.

I don't care what he does, but how he does it; full of ego backed by the UFC.

I don't hate Conor. Normally I find him entertaining as hell. He just goes over the top sometimes, and this one he was over the top from the jump.

It's ok to like someone and still call out stupidity when you see it. This was a circus act, and they really need to structure these better.

Also the reporters were fucking awful. I think one of them started his question with "Sorry my hands are still shaking"... Wtf?

90% of the mma media is biased and unprofessional, including Ariel who's the most "pro" so to speak and he's a shit started. Luke Thomas is a SJW who can't separate his thoughts from what he reports.

i didnt watch it. only watched a couple of snippets so far when people post clips and are making fun of his unhinged behavior lol

I skimmed through to hear Khabib's comments on certain things. See if anything interesting happened

Literally hate like ninety percent of the posters on sherdog, why am I still here?

Because laughing at some of the retarded shit people write makes my day.

Watching a full grown man dress up like a 1600's gentleman, then scream over the mic at everything being said is entertaining. Especially because theres a chance at the end of it for him to get beaten into Bolivian.

McGregor is polarising, meaning it's as enjoyable to dislike the guy as it is to swing off his nuts. The more he makes me dislike him, the more I want to tune into his fights in the hope of him eating crow.

I can’t stand Conor but I’m a mma nerd who likes to stay current on mma nerd news. He’s a big part of the sport. So I watch his press conferences. But I watch every press conference.

It's like the new jersey shore. It's hilarious

Literally hate like ninety percent of the posters on sherdog, why am I still here?

Because laughing at some of the retarded shit people write makes my day.

Watching a full grown man dress up like a 1600's gentleman, then scream over the mic at everything being said is entertaining. Especially because theres a chance at the end of it for him to get beaten into Bolivian.

McGregor is polarising, meaning it's as enjoyable to dislike the guy as it is to swing off his nuts. The more he makes me dislike him, the more I want to tune into his fights in the hope of him eating crow.

I just googled 1600's gentleman
Portrait-Of-A-Gentleman-1600-05.jpg

Uh it’s not HIS press conference, I watched it for Khabib. Stop making threads while Conor’s balls are on your chin.

He's playing a heel
Except Conor has become one of the most beloved iconic baby faces in entertainment history

Conor is very much like Stone Cold in that regard

Conor is like a baby face version of Rick Flair

Conor has so much charisma and is so likeable, even when he tries to be a heel people love him and treat him as the real baby face of the fight ala what happened to Stone Cold too

Last edited:
Back