My body analysis of the press conference...

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
my body language analysis: ok so what i noticed i know habib was trying to stay composed but conor was getting in his head

you can tell it was gettin to him he did a good job of pretending like he didnt care but during the 3rd quarter he began getting angrier and showin his tru feelins

didnt seem to wanna step close to conor durin the staredown mayb he didnt wanna risk somethin crazy happenin and the fight gettin canceleld.

anyway thats my analysis of khabib as far as conor goes i say he looked like his usual self and hes trying to obviously make khabib angry because he wants khabib to be reckless so he can counter with that MacG left.

i doubt he was on drugs but i find it strange he was drinkin but whatever the double champ does what the f he wants

Both were trying to bang but both knew it wasn't the right night and they hadn't done foreplay

My analysis is both fanbases are too emotional about two fighters who will end up kissing each others at the end of the fight.

Conor looked legit angry, his intensity was great.

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Strange he was drinking? What else should he have done at his whiskey launch? Not even touch the stuff and make everyone think it sucks?

Kebab went full Dennis Siver, and will in the octagon also.

We've all seen this before... LMAO
s4o17CY.gif

MlqEnnu.gif

We know how it ends...
i

Dnf7P3HXoAYK4MC.jpg large.jpg

My analysis was that Conor was clearly not sober. He was wayyy too jacked up on something and was slurring all over the place.

Khabib did a pretty good job of staying composed but like OP said, you could tell his skin was beginning to crack midway through the conference. Not anywhere near Aldo level, but definetly not 100% immune like Nate.

my body language analysis: ok so what i noticed i know habib was trying to stay composed but conor was getting in his head

you can tell it was gettin to him he did a good job of pretending like he didnt care but during the 3rd quarter he began getting angrier and showin his tru feelins

didnt seem to wanna step close to conor durin the staredown mayb he didnt wanna risk somethin crazy happenin and the fight gettin canceleld.

anyway thats my analysis of khabib as far as conor goes i say he looked like his usual self and hes trying to obviously make khabib angry because he wants khabib to be reckless so he can counter with that MacG left.

i doubt he was on drugs but i find it strange he was drinkin but whatever the double champ does what the f he wants

Thank you. I like how you mentioned that Khabib didn't want to "step close". Those 10 seconds of standing that you mention provide us with a very deep body language analysis of the entire press conference.

My analysis:

He didn’t want to risk his tru feelins so he didn’t risk something crazy happenin’

Back