How many Conor fights did you think he was gonna lose?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I thought he'd lose to

Poirier
Mendes
Aldo
2nd Diaz fight
Alvarez
I also thought he'd lose to Diego Brandao but mainly because he was coming off an ACL surgery and fighting in his hometown

and now I'm picking Khabib

I thought he'd lose to

Poirier
Mendes
Aldo
2nd Diaz fight
Alvarez
I also thought he'd lose to Diego Brandao but mainly because he was coming off an ACL surgery and fighting in his hometown

I didn't really doubt him until the porier fight. it was the first and last time I ever doubted him. He won almost effortlessly and with a confidence that impressed me like no fighter I had ever seen at the time. It was the night I became a fan of his because I wanted him to lose so badly.

After that night, I knew he was no joke and should be taken seriously by anyone he fights. however, Even though i supported him through and through afterwards, I wasn't EXPECTING him to beat alverez, I didn't count him out though.

I'm not foolish enough to count him out ever again.

Only the Aldo fight. I put money down on that one and even convinced a couple of my friends to do the same. That was an embarrassing night lol.

Diaz 2, Aldo, and RDA. Thought Eddies wrestling might give him trouble.

Mendes over conor
Conor over aldo
Nate over conor
Nate over conor 2
Eddie easily over conor
After today, khabib over conor

Mendes and Diaz 2

Was either neutral or thought he would win the rest.

Aldo.

He's had very favourable match ups all his career. Full camp Mendes would have wrecked him.

I didn't really doubt him until the porier fight. it was the first and last time I ever doubted him. He won almost effortlessly and with a confidence that impressed me like no fighter I had ever seen at the time. It was the night I became a fan of his because I wanted him to lose so badly.

After that night, I knew he was no joke and should be taken seriously by anyone he fights. however, Even though i supported him through and through afterwards, I wasn't EXPECTING him to beat alverez, I didn't count him out though.

I'm not foolish enough to count him out ever again.
Same for me with the Poirier fight. That made me a true believer.

I thought Conor may lose the Nate rematch, but I was confident enough in him to bet on him. Thought he would beat Alvarez too, though not as easily as he did.

All of these bums in this thread "I only doubted him one or two fights, I doubt he can beat Khabib". LOL. Full of shite the lot of you. Fucking pussies can't even man up and admit their wrongs. Six months later, I always said Conor would beat Khabib

Mendes
Aldo
2nd Diaz
and now

i think conor is a great fighter

Fucking pussies can't even man up and admit their wrongs. Six months later, I always said Mayweather would beat Conor

This sounds like you during the Mayweather fight... LMAO

Spare me your triggered response little manlet...

NEVER FORGET YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS AND SIG -> 49-1

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

I thought for sure Jon Jones and Conor would lose every fight where they stepped up in competition and I was wrong over and over

now I really don't have the same mindset and I am just truly interested to see what will happen and how everyone will react etc

This sounds like you during the Mayweather fight... LMAO

Spare me your triggered response little manlet...

NEVER FORGET YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS AND SIG -> 49-1

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

But how do you remember if you joined July 26, 2018?

Just another little deadbeat twerp hiding behind 50 different accounts. I rest my case.

i felt like he was the favorite in most of those fights except for maybe Aldo and Eddie

Cannot stand Mcgregor and his little fangirls but the only fight I thought hed lose was Mendes but wasnt so sure about that because of the camp. Aldo also until you saw Aldo inside the cage. Literally changed my mind mid buffer. I think he beats Khabib but has his hands full with Ferg. I thought hed smoke Diaz in the first fight so was massively wrong about that one, Most of his recent fights have all been pick ems for me. Khabib included.

I thought he'd lose to

Poirier
Mendes
Aldo
2nd Diaz fight
Alvarez

Diaz, I thought it was a horrible match up.

Back