Chael Sonnen is euphoric and thinks Conor got in Khabibs head

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Sorry that whole shit that these both are saying here (especially Chael) sounds so artificial fetched.

Helwani and Chael were both told to hype this as much as possible

The better the UFC does, the more money they make.

Chael Sonnen works for ESPN who are in bed with the UFC. Hes basically a paid shill now.

dont think so conor sounded like he was trying to talk himself up all night

That conference was pretty bad. Everyone spoke out of turn and there was no laugh track

Chael Sonnen's opinions are usually right. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Chael is a very high IQ individual, and I find it very encouraging and respectful that he talks to his audience with the assumption that they are as well, especially considering the amount of mouth breathers that follow this sport.

Chael Sonnen's opinions are usually right. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Chael is a very high IQ individual, and I find it very encouraging and respectful that he talks to his audience with the assumption that they are as well, especially considering the amount of mouth breathers that follow this sport.

when u start to insult other by bringing up father or family that shows me that u are weak in mind. i dont think that.

Last edited:
People use the phrase "got inside their opponent's head" way, way too often. The concept is so tired by this point. It takes more than simply annoying someone to say someone truly got inside their opponent's psyche.

descrbes a press conference as "one of the greatest things I've seen in mixed martial arts"

download (1).jpeg

when u start to insult other by bringing up father or family that shows me that u are weak in mind. i dont think that.
Get out of here with that nonsense. Mental warfare can be just as brutal as physical warfare, and sometimes worse.

Conor knows what mental blows to land. He understands the peasant mindset of these sociopathic balkanized territories, and their small boy cultural pride, and nationalism.

People use the phrase "got inside their opponent's head" way, way too often. The concept is so tired by this point. It takes more than simply annoying someone to say someone truly got inside their opponent's psyche.
It's one thing to tell yourself it's all just a game, but when you land a cultural blow like Conor did, it's hard to stop the lizard brain from reacting. All you see, and hear is an angry man standing in front of you, attacking your pride, and challenging you to a fight. There will be more of it, and it adds up because you get sick of hearing it, and having to dismiss it in your mind.

Whatever you push out of your conscious mind only gets chewed on in the background.

As a fighter, emotions will always be a part of the battle.

Ugh fuck this "mental warfare" crap. Of course it works, sometimes...and not on everyone. And it's effectiveness is questionable at best when it comes to the many circumstances and red herrings that happen in a fight, or leading up to it. High school level reasoning jumping at every single little thing.

It's one thing to tell yourself it's all just a game, but when you land a cultural blow like Conor did, it's hard to stop the lizard brain from reacting. All you see, and hear is an angry man standing in front of you, attacking your pride, and challenging you to a fight. There will be more of it, and it adds up because you get sick of hearing it, and having to dismiss it in your mind.

Whatever you push out of your conscious mind only gets chewed on in the background.

As a fighter, emotions will always be a part of the battle.

Except no one can properly measure how much or for how long such a blow affects someone, or even if it'll have any influence on how they'll perform come fight night. It's all pseudo nonsense otherwise.

Back