Usman Is The Guy To Beat Tyron

What percent Usman are we talking about? 30%, 50%, 70%? Does he have any broken hands?

Woodley vs Covington with Usman getting the winner. If Woodley goes through both....GSP, what say you?!?!

I am inclined to agree. 80%+ Usman likely beats Woodley. At the very least he gives him his toughest fight, I think Woodley runs through everyone else in the current WW division (not named GSP).

Usman vs Colby for 2nd MAGA GOAT

Usman donging on that pleb who kneeled during the national anthem is a GOAT moment

I'd love to see Kapercuck try kneeling in the presence of Lord Usman

Better chance than Colby but he most likely gets knocked dead.

I do like Usman though, and he’s got as good a chance as any welterweight right now.

Usman is still mostly being propped up by his potential, not much in the way of accomplishment.

From what we've seen, Tyron is head-and-shoulders above him, and arguably one of the best welterweights in the history of the sport.

I can't come up with a good reason to pick anyone over Tyron right now, certainly not Usman. Once Tyron loses his athletic edge from age, sure. Tomorrow? There isn't any logical reason to think it.

Usman vs Colby for 2nd MAGA GOAT

Usman donging on that pleb who kneeled during the national anthem is a GOAT moment

I'd love to see Kapercuck try kneeling in the presence of Lord Usman
That was false he confirmed that on the MMA Hour. Why would a black man be upset at another man kneeling unless he was a coon.

The only thing that will stop Woodley is age, hopefully he has another good year in him.

usman is trash. most overrated guy right now

guy couldnt even keep emil meek down, and was like 8/19 on takedowns in that. his striking looked worse then colbys did against demian maia, and he keeps fighting colbys left overs. i have rda beating him by being a legit top 5 fighter, and not 40 year old maia on 2 weeks notice whos already been beat up and lost 2 in a row prior.

hes got nothing for woodley other then a shit version of what colby could do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back