Anyone surprised Khabib a Russian who barely speaks english out trashed talked Conor?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib-Nurmagomedov-12-696x399.png

Goatbib had Mctapper rattled and did very well considering he barely speaks english. Conor was out of his element without his crowd of idiots and looked like a drunken fool up there. Favorite lines were you tapped out 3 times and even tapped out in boxing. You think your tough but showed up with 40 men to fight me. There were points where Khabib had Conor stumped with no answers or come backs. Bravo Khabib!

Last edited:
Its a squash match. Kalabeeb really doesnt have to say anything. Conor knows he is here for a paycheck. I am just glad that he will disappear from mma after this beating.

Khabib - icy cool
Conor - shook af

I am not saying that will influence the outcome of the fight...but one guy has his psychological shit together, and it sure isn't Conor lol

Its a squash match. Kalabeeb really doesnt have to say anything. Conor knows he is here for a paycheck. I am just glad that he will disappear from mma after this beating.

Conor just signed an 8 fight contract. lol. You haters try so hard and he proves you wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. hahahaha

he did? must have watched an old press conference. nah in all honestly, The Eagle was very cool with it all. well done to him

Don't talk about Allah and then talk about drink.
This not good

- cage fighter

Whiskey doesn't help with trash talking.

Conor just signed an 8 fight contract. lol. You haters try so hard and he proves you wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME. hahahaha
And your point is? You do realize just because you sign to fight 8 times, doesn't literally mean you are forced to fight? You do realize a fighter can decide to retire at any point? You really can't be that much of an idiot, i mean a lot us long time members know you are an idiot, but i didn't realize you were that much of one until now.
BTW, legkicktohead was a much better name. Ironically, it would explain how much of an idiot you really are.

And your point is? You do realize just because you sign to fight 8 times, doesn't literally mean you are forced to fight? You do realize a fighter can decide to retire at any point? You really can't be that much of an idiot, i mean a lot us long time members know you are an idiot, but i didn't realize you were that much of one until now.
BTW, legkicktohead was a much better name. Ironically, it would explain how much of an idiot you really are.

LOL. Dude you're delusional and pathetic. If you don't think signing an 8 fight contract means you're more likely to fight again than retire than I can't help you.

Signing an 8 fight contract doesn’t mean he’ll actually fight 8 more times. It just means that if he does fight 8 more times it has to be for the UFC. I’m amazed that somebody wouldn’t know that.

Signing an 8 fight contract doesn’t mean he’ll actually fight 8 more times. It just means that if he does fight 8 more times it has to be for the UFC. I’m amazed that somebody wouldn’t know that.

I'm amazed that someone wouldn't realize he isn't going to retire after this fight like the poster I responded to said.

hahahaha and Conor doesn't even know you exist

hahahaha you're a 32 year old bum who defends him non-stop on sherdog

hahahaha

hahahaha and Conor doesn't even know you exist

hahahaha you're a 32 year old bum who defends him non-stop on sherdog

hahahaha

I'm not defending him, I'm slapping down the losers. Also I'm 31.

I'm amazed that someone wouldn't realize he isn't going to retire after this fight like the poster I responded to said.
He may, or he may not. But signing an 8 fight contract doesn’t prove anything. It was probably just part of a deal he struck to get his whisky sponsorship on his fights. The UFC needs Conor more than he needs them, so locking into a long term contract really only benefits the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back