My God khabib was so scared and got sonned

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BUh U were SuCH a NICe guy. Yeah you unleashed a monster khabib. He was trying act so nice after all that talking hes such a coward for that , khabib lost about 100 g points for me. A real ***** would of handled. He sounded like a lost Russian back in the 70s , hes done already

7lZwLKc.jpg

Khabib does not stand his words.

Conor stood in there in Khabib's face, insisted for a staredown. Khabib asked for location and did nothing after.

BUh U were SuCH a NICe guy. Yeah you unleashed a monster khabib. He was trying act so nice after all that talking hes such a coward for that , khabib lost about 100 g points for me. A real ***** would be handled. He sounded like a lost Russian back in the 70s , hes done already
No he relay was not come on now.

Sometimes fans just see what they want to see.

BUh U were SuCH a NICe guy. Yeah you unleashed a monster khabib. He was trying act so nice after all that talking hes such a coward for that , khabib lost about 100 g points for me. A real ***** would of handled. He sounded like a lost Russian back in the 70s , hes done already
<JagsKiddingMe> And who gives a shit about your fake internet gangster opinion.

Answer: no one.

Chael weighs in.

Last edited:
I think khabib was confused as well as everyone that watched, couldn't understand 75% of what Conor said....was very embarrassing

Yea there is countless of videos of khabib bullying people but I get why he acts that way now conor exposed that khabib is the one that gets bullied and takes his frustrations out on strangers dude told an interviewer u betters ask another question

I think khabib was confused as well as everyone that watched, couldn't understand 75% of what Conor said....was very embarrassing

This is true. I think it wasn't the content of what Conor was saying, but more about the way he said it, that got to Khabib. He has this way with his facial expression and yelling things with this voice, that just makes you want to take a baseball bat to his face. But yea, honestly he probably wikipedia'd and a bunch of stuff and tried to glue it all together while drunk.

I listened to the press conference on my way home from work and I thought that Conor's stuff was weak. The guy sounded like a dumbass.

He didn’t seem scared to me at all. If anything, he seemed composed in the face of a lot of personal shit hurled at him.

Back